Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

5 minutes ago, Benfold said:

A feeling I know all too well. I had to vomit out of my window once as I knew I wouldn't make it to the bathroom

I think most of us have been in that position a few times.  I know it all to well.  I was a full blown alcoholic for about 25 years. It used to be an almost nightly ritual for me. Have been off the alcohol for 21 years now and I don't miss it one bit.  Now it's just Coffee and Diet Coke.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

I think most of us have been in that position a few times.  I know it all to well.  I was a full blown alcoholic for about 25 years. It used to be an almost nightly ritual for me. Have been off the alcohol for 21 years now and I don't miss it one bit.  Now it's just Coffee and Diet Coke.

Congrats on your sobriety, I'm not ready to give up the booze for another 40 years I reckon ?

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

licores

The difference, I was told, is that the alcohol bottle, besides the label, which are different, is that the glass of the non-alcohol is completely transparent, while the one that carries alcohol is translucent.

1 minute ago, vortios said:

The difference, I was told, is that the alcohol bottle, besides the label, which are different, is that the glass of the non-alcohol is completely transparent, while the one that carries alcohol is translucent.

I looked it up it's 15% alc.

• Upvote 1

Irma "The Queen Barcelona".. I hope she stay long time, because she is Simply the only one who succeeds in organizing evenings, being natural in everyday life, and enchanting us every day. It is only she who succeeds in bringing girls together, to put them at ease be it in B1 or B2, Irma is the one that changes everything in Barcelona !! ..

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, vortios said:

You are a great seeker. Thank you very much. 

Then it is understandable that it went smoothly to empty the entire bottle for Karol and Nora. (Nora had some white wine too)

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, winnlove said:

Irma "The Queen Barcelona".. I hope she stay long time, because she is Simply the only one who succeeds in organizing evenings, being natural in everyday life, and enchanting us every day. It is only she who succeeds in bringing girls together, to put them at ease be it in B1 or B2, Irma is the one that changes everything in Barcelona !! ..

that is what does winnlove- she is that type of person