Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, vortios said:

What reason can there be for all of a sudden, Irma goes to her room?
Is Kiko's visit reason enough? I do not think so.

Someone who was coming is not now?   I keep saying it but i would be very suprised if we get 3 months of Irma without her sidekick showing up at some point.  

8 minutes ago, vortios said:

A partner? Boy or girl

Sorry i did not intend to confuse you.  Ilona.  I call her the sidekick as last time they were known as I&I.  I do think that if she does not show up soon she may be too busy 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Lo siento, no tenía la intención de confundir. Ilona. La llamo el compañero que la última vez que se conocen como I & I. Creo que si no se presenta antes que ella puede estar demasiado ocupado 

If the next one to return is Iliona, a pretty girl and that gives a lot of game ... that comes already ...
But where do we put it? In B1?
Then we'll have to wait for Nora to leave ...
In B2, then we'll have to wait until Nicole leaves.

Does Jess's BF know that she's a cam girl? It is not healthy for a relationship why you lie about something like this. If girls are open and honest about appearing in Barca they neeed to explain what it is all about and what their limits are. Now I have defended Jess's participation in the massage at the start but if her BF had this lack of idea of what she was up to it might come as  agreat shock to discover it. If she goes there and says she'll do this or that or she won't do this or that then he may have an issue but he won't have a shock. You know me. I have no moral objection to what she has done but lying that much in a relationship simply isn't fair. I do hope if Belle comes back that she is not in a relationship and can get on with whatever she does unhindered and that if she picks up a BF in Barcelona like Nicole she needs to be honest with him from Day 1.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, vortios said:

If the next one to return is Iliona, a pretty girl and that gives a lot of game ... that comes already ...
But where do we put it? In B1?
Then we'll have to wait for Nora to leave ...
In B2, then we'll have to wait until Nicole leaves.

I can't imagine they would separate Irma from Ilona - it would be a wasted opportunity. On the other hand Ilona and Danaya had fun together.

15 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Sorry i did not intend to confuse you.  Ilona.  I call her the sidekick as last time they were known as I&I.  I do think that if she does not show up soon she may be too busy 

Absolutely your Ilona was no sidekick to anybody. You might say Anna was but Ilona's far too strong, probably stronger than Irma.

3 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Lack of nudity by Jess last night. Finally got her tits out near the end but overall the least naked of the 5 girls, since Karol's tatas were visible all night,  and absolutely zero pussy.

Sounds like the typical boring shows they do.  I know some of you claim to like the same ole shit day after day,  but I think I'll pass!!

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, wathou said:

maybe her bf got heard of the whole massage back when the dude was there :X 

or maybe she found out she's pregnant by the flaccid Russian dude.....you never know about all the drama with any of these girls.  Remember after all.....they are women!!

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Absolutely your Ilona was no sidekick to anybody. You might say Anna was but Ilona's far too strong, probably stronger than Irma.

Yes your right they come as a pair and its odd to have Irma without Ilona but Irma has been good so far as she has had the right girls with her.  Irma and Danaya would probably work in the same place too.  But im sure Irmas hands would be permanently on Danayas breasts.  I would love to see how Ilona and Jessica would be together too.  Ive still got the image in my head of Ilona and Irma kissing each other.  Oh that was so nice and they were both so horny afterwards but was a shame they went there seperate rooms.  Would Ilona go even further if she was here again.  That i want to find out lol