Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

European people have a different outlook on nudity and sex then Weatern people do. With the money they are getting they probably feel they are doing better. I do not begrudge these girls anything they do. We do not know what kind of life they come from.

I have said that before on here and i got shot down in flames

• Upvote 1

Just now, BBsq69 said:

I would also point out that without girls willing to appear in Barcelona, we wouldn't be here ... although I'd probably be over at The Goddess's thread. That is my point, girls who have a life in the adult entertainment industry which is what this is come from all backgrounds and for many of them it is not out of desparation, but genuinely good money.

Not referring to girls here but for us Westerners it is cheap to hire a girl in the Ukraine but actually it is good money for them as the cost of living is so much lower. 

I still dont understand...Why RLC complicates everything by having apartments in Barcelona and creating all those visa issues? 

3 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

European people have a different outlook on nudity and sex then Weatern people do. With the money they are getting they probably feel they are doing better. I do not begrudge these girls anything they do. We do not know what kind of life they come from.

You are right on all counts but I bet if we were to take a pole from all the girls that have been involved in the Barca apartments,  95% of them come from broken homes.  When this happens the girls especially suffer the most and resort to making bad life choices.......they think they are good in the beginning but in the end they turn out to be bad life choices.  I say this because I've seen it too many times with people I know and once the family bond is broken the kids suffer and become drug heads or prostitutes or get involved in all kinds of trouble and that just keeps pushing them deeper and deeper into a darkness they can't get out of.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Zinc said:

CC AWARDS

Just an idea...CC should have awards...hottest girl of 2016, most improved, most boring, best new talent....with CC members voting....etc...

Best nude scene,nicest pussy,best tits

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

But she might have just wanted to stretch her legs, get a bit fresh air and have a chat with the other girls...:blush:

Yeah she seems to like everyone and she is very popular with everyone too. 

• Upvote 1