Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Now there's a thought :biggrin:  I find Karol absolutely spellbinding, She has many qualities but I also find her really intriguing. Kitek told us yesterday that she has a BF, but also a girl has the hots for her, even loves her...Of course our imaginations are now working overtime....which way will she sway with this girl, who suggested they both split with respective boy friends and get it on, and therefore which way might she swing in the house, or B1. 

Of course this came on the back of Heidi's amazing night so we were still recovering from that! I don't know about you guys but I'm now looking (and hoping) for any signs she might sway toward the girls...:blush:

• Upvote 3

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Just going back to the B1 fiasco, you all know my thoughts on the matter, and my feelings for Jess in particular. That's dead and buried now and it doesn't matter as far as I'm concerned. What I'd really love to do right now is just give the biggest cuddle she's ever had...:heart:

any of you guys feel like that...

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Just going back to the B1 fiasco, you all know my thoughts on the matter, and my feelings for Jess in particular. That's dead and buried now and it doesn't matter as far as I'm concerned. What I'd really love to do right now is just give the biggest cuddle she's ever had...:heart:

any of you guys feel like that...

Yes i do feel that way.  We all agree that a lot that goes off in Barca is not real and staged.  That may be the case but whats happening with Jess is as real life as it gets and is a very sad occasion and we have to give her our full support.  Much love to Jessica during this difficult time.  :heart:

• Upvote 5

7 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Yes i do feel that way.  We all agree that a lot that goes off in Barca is not real and staged.  That may be the case but whats happening with Jess is as real life as it gets and is a very sad occasion and we have to give her our full support.  Much love to Jessica during this difficult time.  :heart:

what happened?

21 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

no, we all agree that its not fake, scripted, paid, just doing their job etc.

keep repeating it doesn't make it so..

how many accounts do you have ?
whose paying you ?

34 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Well at least Jess has the right person in the apartment to give her genuine support and comfort and that is where Irma excels.

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, West_California said:

no, we all agree that its not fake, scripted, paid, just doing their job etc.

keep repeating it doesn't make it so..

how many accounts do you have ?
whose paying you ?

What the hell are you on about