Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

I think...back during the time of K&K&N...Nora used to think that K&K had a lesbian relation...i remember once..she was trying to tease Kami by licking/touching Kristy's thighs....but that was a big fraud...:dodgy:..now it seems K&K hardly know eachother...

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Zinc said:

Efim and Kiko were wearing the same underwear yesterday... Was it a coincidence or RLC is low on funds so the same underwear is taking turns in all apartments?

Zinc,  it is a brand new Recycling Program.  It saves the planet from using too much laundry detergent.:cool:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Zinc said:

Efim and Kiko were wearing the same underwear yesterday... Was it a coincidence or RLC is low on funds so the same underwear is taking turns in all apartments?

... are you in a bad mood today ... ?

2 minutes ago, Zinc said:

have you ever tried silky briefs ? no door in the front ?

i bought 3 pr speedos one year.

you feel really different, makes you smile, no one knows, and yer cool & comfy..

15 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

My fantasie:  he takes care of Jess, and Irma takes care of Nora all on the floor of the livingroom.

Probably correct but not all on the floor at the same time. I think Nora is making it clear what he's to do tonight. Jess knows her assignment so let's see if she follows through?. 

9 minutes ago, Zinc said:

no really...they had the same underwear yesterday...it was awkward...Nora could catch germs....

... do you know the birthday baradox (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birthday_problem)?

... it is actually much more likely that to guys on RLC wear the same brand of underwear as to see a guy wear the same brand of underwear a specific other one is used to. ... a lot of people underestimates this probability. 

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

... do you know the birthday baradox (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birthday_problem)?

... it is actually much more likely that to guys on RLC wear the same brand of underwear as to see a guy wear the same brand of underwear a specific other one is used to. ... a lot of people underestimates this probability. 

It's like two women wearing the same dress in a party

• Upvote 1