Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

Personally, I think it fits more to reality, call it the "boring man"

yest night i think there was a plan change....coz in the middle of it all Jess went to her room and cleared off the stuff and put the laptop away...she seemed to be preparing her room...then either they decided to change plans....or were waiting for Irma and she ignored them so they called it off as it was late...dont know... 

but honestly what he did the last time...that was the limit...what else can he do apart from sex...

5 minutes ago, vortios said:

Personally, I think it fits more to reality, call it the "boring man"

Just get over your fantasy and nonsensical moral concepts and enjoy the openness. .... There is no reason to always insult people just because the do not act as you like.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Zinc said:

noche yest Creo que hubo un cambio de plan .... coz en el medio de todo Jess fue a su habitación y despejado sobre la misma materia y poner el ordenador portátil de distancia ... Parecía estar preparando su cuarto ... entonces o bien decidieron cambiar de plan .... o estaban esperando a Irma y ella no les hizo caso así lo llamaron fuera ya que era tarde ... no saben ... 

pero la verdad es lo que hizo la última vez ... que era el límite ... ¿qué otra cosa puede hacer aparte de sexo ...

That's what most people who follow their marathon, session of boredom (sorry, I meant film), we think ...
But as they pull in whispers, anyone knows ...
Because it is real life and nothing has to be hidden.