Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Mikelima1970 said:

I do not know if it's a smart move to put two sisters together ....
certain that if they have sex with each other is the first in the history of incest reallifecam.
perhaps better than having sexy heels !!!!!!!!

Never thought I'd hear you say something was better than high heels Mike...:blush:

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Damn. I waited patiently for her to get out of the bath (I have seen her have a NV bath when I was Premium because she is really cute) but sadly for me she dressed in the BaR. 
This month has been so good. Seen the best of The Goddess, the best of Nelly, Nicole, Jess, drunken Nora, Irma & danaya, another 4some, Heidi and now TWINS. The list goes on and on. Surely no-one can complain about RLC at the moment.

But they will...:confused:

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Noldus said:

OT Stesha just had a great orgasm

Kami and Dima in bed..

and it looked like Anabel bated to

So all the excitement about 4 hrs back...is pretty much dead....i hope RLC is going somewhere with this....Irma is not physically attracted to Jess...Jess seduces the laptop all day...now we have sisters...

1 minute ago, Zinc said:

So all the excitement about 4 hrs back...is pretty much dead....i hope RLC is going somewhere with this....Irma is not physically attracted to Jess...Jess seduces the laptop all day...now we have sisters...

Its the first night the 4 have spent together, lets give them a chance. Nora may have gone but Irma will have ideas up her sleeve 

• Upvote 4