Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Benfold said:

This was a couple of days ago mate. Fully naked, legs open towards cam 10 and lights on. David Blaine couldn't have faked that

it was as real as it gets- no faking about it

6 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Well if what she did the other day was fake I'd be more than happy to see her fake it again.:biggrin:

I agree DES.  What I saw looked fine.  I think she looks very "girl next door", when she doesn't put on the heavy make-up.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I do not know why it happend and you can not be sure that he did not matter. ... The only fact is that he was there. ... Every time with action in this apartments, expect masturbations there were also a guy in this apartments.

Even the last event would not have been posible without Rus. ... It is simply very easy to see that hetero girls (as most girls in the cast of Barcelona) are simply into guys. .... It will not change just because some people here would prefere to see a world without guys. It is the nature of people. Keep guys outside and you kill any change to see this part of their personality.

BTW, I never said that guys must be around every time. ... but ... This do not mean they should be away all the time. Only 8 girls in an apartment is useless. Just quantity is not exciting at all.

I know for a fact Rus has very little if any influence in Irma or Jess's lives--Irmas anyway. I know Jess is very in love with the guy, and Irma has known him for years and then introduced him to Jess and she's gone nuts over him. At one time I was told by a reliable source that he was to put it simple -- a "pimp" for several girls in Barcelona. One thing for sure -- if he can't get a hard on with those 3 girls -- he has a problem unless that certain night wasn't meant to be so. If he's had sex with any of them --  it's been outside of Barce1 apartment, somewhere else. Most of the people that watch the apartment that know him a lot better than I do -- believe he's an arrogant, self-centered guy who thinks he's a Greek God.  I guess he thinks his cooking, massage skills are something special that no other guy can do lol. Girls must really be lacking when it comes to getting a good guy over in Barce. Apparently he has pulled the wool over Jess's eyes from what im told.  Supposedly he has her under his thumb ive been told. -- Ive been gone for a little over a month so im only going on what long time members have told me.