Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

When they put on the Elton John Tune   Don't Let Your Son Go Down On Me  Then it's time for Bed.    :biggrin:

what a great song- brings back a lot of memories- thanks Stone:biggrin::biggrin:

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

NOW YOU GUYS FINALLY KNOW WHAT MIKEY LOOKS LIKE,,,,YES THAT'S ME IN THE FLESH!!:biggrin::biggrin:

_barbas_sao_uteis.gif

oh fuck, I'm going to puke, suppose you have birds nest in that shit beard to hahahahahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

OldManCrying.jpg

I know where I live, as do you, but if you are talking old men- play the Jethro Tull song- Aqualung - that describes old men hahahahahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

4 hours ago, Benfold said:

No, i meant that they are not at the swingers club. But it is against the rules to be too specific on the open forum

I was having a good night until I was called away to some property of mine that suffered some pretty good wind damage, and I was going to let this post rest.  However,  there is no way in hell I could do that because I would never forgive myself for it!

Here, once again, is Benfold acting like a 3rd grader, saying once again, I know something you don't know to the whole forum except for the ones that suck his @#$! for information.  This crap about it being against the rules is a bunch of shit!!!   Not long ago a translator, translated that Irma & Danaya were at a swingers club (does that fit the rules?  If not, the rules need to be changed!!) and nothing was said to him that I know of.  Maybe one of the good old mods said something but I don't know.  I can guess that nothing was said as his translation is still there.

Benfold,  I've tried my damnedest to not hate you as much but when I read shit like this post of yours, it makes me want to wring your freaking neck!   Either quit teasing the CC audience or start telling what you know.   Like I said before, it's not 1970 anymore and the rules of this forum need a good changing!!!

What a crock of shit!!!!

• Upvote 6