Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, DES7469 said:

The Super Bowl is better and I'm not even a sports fan.

but the beer is going down quickly:biggrin::biggrin:

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, chipjack said:

I bet she's beautiful, lying underneath you, cumming on your cock.

keep thinking that chip, cause looks like she is going to sleep- may be wrong ???????

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

keep thinking that chip, cause looks like she is going to sleep- may be wrong ???????

Actually, her body language seems to be about demonstrating affection rather than inviting more sexual play. I think maybe the handjob was a little much and this is her way of making sure that things are okay between her and Russ. If so, he's doing exactly the right thing - reassuring touches, engaging conversation, showing her that he still enjoys just spending time with her doing things unrelated to getting his rocks off. It might also be related to wanting to feel comfortable sleeping beside him for the first time - a girl's gotta really trust a guy to be that vulnerable with him and some reassurance would help with that. Doesn't look like foreplay to me, but the entire relationship dynamic between these two still has me baffled in a few places. Honestly, I just can't tell. She'll probably just drift off to sleep soon, but if she yanked the covers off and sucked his cock I'd be only a little bit surprised.

35 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Euromike,

There is more to a woman than the size of her breast, look at Linda or Julia.

yeah true, Women's tits are like fizzy drinks, don't care what flavor they come in a long as it ain't flat :biggrin:

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, thegame20 said:

yeah true, Women's tits are like fizzy drinks, don't care what flavor they come in a long as it ain't flat :biggrin:

Agreed, except flat's okay with me too. 

What do they call fizzy drinks where you're from? I've heard "soda", "pop", "cola"... It's a weird cultural distinction. "Fizzy drinks" is new to me.