Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Grow the heck up and put it out of your mind.  Let others have the fun they want to.  The people that seem to know every freaking thing, don't pass it on so who gives a fuck what someone say's on this forum!!  Just read what he writes and if you don't like it,  just pass it on by and move on to the next reply.   You freaking people are un-freaking-real.   If him saying she is almost done and fixing to go really bothers you that much,  then I believe it is you that has the problem.   RLC is just one fantasy based site with a very minute hint of realism.   Let him have his fun and I promise you I won't bother you about your hidden homosexuality and lust to see guys in these apartments!!

That is why she is going to fuck him and kiss him where you can't see it.   By you not seeing it, that means that poor bastard boyfriend of hers that she lied to can't see it.   It's just like Danaya going out and staying out until wee hours of the morning the first time she was here, coming in with ripped nylons on more than one occasion.    What happens outside......stays outside!!   Nobody is the wiser!!

I can understand that Harley, but they wanked each other off in the bath in front of us all so I think the damage was done if her BF was watching...

Remember what we saw from Polya and Stella in their last few days, well admittedly one of them at least had huge substance help, well Jess is only a couple of weeks away from leaving so last night and this morning may just be a warm up to the main event in a few days. None of really saw the fingering night coming so just wait for a possible big show in the coming days.,

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I can understand that Harley, but they wanked each other off in the bath in front of us all so I think the damage was done if her BF was watching...

Naga, I was going to say the same thing last night. If her BF had a problem then he's already had the problem. This is more about her courage in doing certain things in front of the cameras or she's still on her period in which case hand jobs are probably the limit.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Remember what we saw from Polya and Stella in their last few days, well admittedly one of them at least had huge substance help, well Jess is only a couple of weeks away from leaving so last night and this morning may just be a warm up to the main event in a few days. None of really saw the fingering night coming so just wait for a possible big show in the coming days.,

As much as i'd like that BB, i think jess won't do that "big" thing, because why would she invite a dude home, just for jerking each other off, taking bath, massage, ... and we ( at least i ) know that they spend a lot of time together outside of the appt. If they were 15 years i would understand, but those two are grown up adult ... 

• Upvote 1