Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, wathou said:

As much as i'd like that BB, i think jess won't do that "big" thing, because why would she invite a dude home, just for jerking each other off, taking bath, massage, ... and we ( at least i ) know that they spend a lot of time together outside of the appt. If they were 15 years i would understand, but those two are grown up adult ... 

Because of the artificial situation. Remember how long it took her to bate in front of the camera despite all those false bates in front of her cam and the dubious ones in the bath. Bating is certainly what a lot of the girls want to do and for various reasons don't and fucking in a house of cameras is another psychological step up. I get what you are saying if they were just adults but they're not they're adults with cameras. As her time nears its end she may decide like a few others to be extra brave - there maybe extra incentives in terms of bonuses or an improved contract next time we just don't know but there is probably a reason monetary or psychologically why this happens late in a stay.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Because of the artificial situation. Remember how long it took her to bate in front of the camera despite all those false bates in front of her cam and the dubious ones in the bath. Bating is certainly what a lot of the girls want to do and for various reasons don't and fucking in a house of cameras is another psychological step up. I get what you are saying if they were just adults but they're not they're adults with cameras. As her time nears its end she may decide like a few others to be extra brave - there me extra incentives in terms of bonuses or an improved contract next time we just don't know but there is probably a reason monetary or psychologically why this happens late in a stay.

I agree we have slowly seen Jess come out of her shell and yes the women seem to het horny towards the end of their stay.

He has rubbed/massaged her tummy,legs,breasts,played with her nipples and also put his hand down her panties but no penetration.This has been ongoing for quite some time now.She has resisted anything 'extra' and has not reciprocated.

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

If I was as close as these 2 are suppose to be, judging by all the posts backing this up, I'd be pretty pissed off if I didn't get at least the odd peck on the cheek! Am I being a soft shite as usual here or am I right...:confused:

I think there was a bit of that under the covers.  They were certainly very close.  For some reason they dont feel comfortable kissing on camera.  

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Because of the artificial situation. Remember how long it took her to bate in front of the camera despite all those false bates in front of her cam and the dubious ones in the bath. Bating is certainly what a lot of the girls want to do and for various reasons don't and fucking in a house of cameras is another psychological step up. I get what you are saying if they were just adults but they're not they're adults with cameras. As her time nears its end she may decide like a few others to be extra brave - there me extra incentives in terms of bonuses or an improved contract next time we just don't know but there is probably a reason monetary or psychologically why this happens late in a stay.

You probably right ^^' but i guess you are not premium right now, because those two looks really absurd, i don't think the camera is that much the probleme ( since rus has no probleme with them, he is naked over the cover with no probleme, they jerked each other off last night in the tub so i don't think the cam are the probleme.) IMHO i think she doesn't want to go further because of her bf at home ( who i guess she still cares about), but now if she really wanted to have a real relashionship with rus i'd think she would have broken up with her bf by now ... sor for me the only reason why she spends time with him ( massage, bath, "jerky" time, visiting barcelona with him) there must be a economical reason with that. As you probably know, I'm not a big fan of "crazy theory" but right now it is the one that makes the more sense to me ... (unfortunatly) and if you remember when jess came in the appt, she said i'm not planning on going out that often i'm just here to make money ... ( i hope i'm wrong ...) :X 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Where are Irma?

Still MIA? The longer she is away is more worrying.  She has virtually nothing with her.  Im sure Jess has been in touch with her though or she would be acting more concerned.