Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

8 minutes ago, cwouters said:

My english is not good, so i work with google translator. means "deceived someone" not the same as  "cheating on someone" or "to be unfaithful to someone."?

Deceiving would be lying, cheating would be behaving unfairly so essentially cheating could happen with a partner's knowledge wheras a deception could not but it is a subtle difference and essentially the same thing. I suppose it's the difference between "cheating" and "cheating behind someone's back".so this could be cheating with no real attempt to hide it and therefore not deception. Semantics. This is of course if you believe Jess is cheating her BF which personally I don't and if she is not cheating then no deception is taking place. I hope that's clear.

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess since I have never cum with a HJ from a girl I don't regard it as sex. I admit I have had a couple of good HJ but as far as I'm concerned I am not going to waste my juice unless I have at least visited a mouth first so even being finished off by hand alone would be extremely rare for me and like I said that would be afterwards.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I guess since I have never cum with a HJ from a girl I don't regard it as sex. I admit I have had a couple of good HJ but as far as I'm concerned I am not going to waste my juice unless I have at least visited a mouth first so even being finished off by hand alone would be extremely rare for me and like I sad that would be afterwards.

If you were engaged to a girl who gave another guy a handjob and let him finger her to orgasm, would you feel cheated on? Legit question - I'm not trying to be judgemental or antagonistic, just curious about your opinion.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Deceiving would be lying, cheating would be behaving unfairly so essentially cheating could happen with a partner's knowledge wheras a deception could not but it is a subtle difference and essentially the same thing. I suppose it's the difference between "cheating" and "cheating behind someone's back".so this could be cheating with no real attempt to hide it and therefore not deception. Semantics. This is of course if you believe Jess is cheating her BF which personally I don't and if she is not cheating then no deception is taking place. I hope that's clear.

i hope that's true, but why jess is so disstent from him ? not sign of affection expect massage & jerky time, i didn't see any sign of affection :X i hope you are wright, because i wouldn't be in her bf's shoes ^^' 

BTW yesterday I had a couple of cousins around and at one time one of the girls sisters was interested - she even drove me to a make out point once but she did have a BF at the time so i decided to leave it - but these were just family friends, a doctor and an an accountant. The doctor's unmarried but is a few stone over my limit.

Not OT because of TWIN talk.

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

If the partner knows then it's not really cheating. Cheating is the act of doing something behind someone's back, without their knowledge. Masha and Sasha never cheated on each other the week their friends were over because each one knew what the other was doing and what was going on, but there have been many instances of someone cheating on their partner on cam, not just on RLC but on VV as well.

Personally speaking, I've never seen Jess's BF so I don't really care to assume she has one or not. If she does and he doesn't know what she's doing with Rus then she's a fucked up person. Period. If he does know and doesn't care, then I wouldn't care either. But all that is hearsay. Maybe he's the reason why she won't fuck Rus. Maybe he isn't and she won't fuck him for entire different reasons. All I know or care to comment on is what I see on cam, and at this point I hope Rus doesn't start acting like a chump chasing around a girl that has no desire to fuck him. 

• Upvote 1