Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, wathou said:

i hope that's true, but why jess is so disstent from him ? not sign of affection expect massage & jerky time, i didn't see any sign of affection :X i hope you are wright, because i wouldn't be in her bf's shoes ^^' 

He was affectionate towards her on the couch last time although nothing happened on that visit. We'll just have to see. I suspect the next visit will be the crucial one.

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Deceiving would be lying, cheating would be behaving unfairly so essentially cheating could happen with a partner's knowledge wheras a deception could not but it is a subtle difference and essentially the same thing. I suppose it's the difference between "cheating" and "cheating behind someone's back".so this could be cheating with no real attempt to hide it and therefore not deception. Semantics. This is of course if you believe Jess is cheating her BF which personally I don't and if she is not cheating then no deception is taking place. I hope that's clear.

Here we use for that what jessica did the words "betrügen, untreu sein, Ehebruch begehen, Hörner aufsetzen, einen Seitensprung machen, fremdgehen". I think we mean the same.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

He was affectionate towards her on the couch last time although nothing happened on that visit. We'll just have to see. I suspect the next visit will be the crucial one.

Yes he is, he wants to hold hands and all but from jess nothing she tries to avoid it as mush as she can ^^' this morning she was really disstent, always pushing him back and at some point she even literally turn her back on him ^^' 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

If the partner knows then it's not really cheating. Cheating is the act of doing something behind someone's back, without their knowledge. Masha and Sasha never cheated on each other the week their friends were over because each one knew what the other was doing and what was going on, but there have been many instances of someone cheating on their partner on cam, not just on RLC but on VV as well.

Personally speaking, I've never seen Jess's BF so I don't really care to assume she has one or not. If she does and he doesn't know what she's doing with Rus then she's a fucked up person. Period. If he does know and doesn't care, then I wouldn't care either. But all that is hearsay. Maybe he's the reason why she won't fuck Rus. Maybe he isn't and she won't fuck him for entire different reasons. All I know or care to comment on is what I see on cam, and at this point I hope Rus doesn't start acting like a chump chasing around a girl that has no desire to fuck him. 

Level-headed logic like that just sucks all the fun out of gossiping and speculating!

Seriously, though - you're exactly right.

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Cheating is the act of doing something behind someone's back, without their knowledge.

I'd probably dispute that. If you were in a relationship which wasn't open and you fucked someone else, then regardless of whether they know or not you have cheated them. You might well cheat with the full knowledge that your partner might find out as in this case if Jess has a BF which would make it cheating without deception, and then your partner would have to deal with it.  See if I was in a foot race and openly caught the bus in the middle of it in front of your eyes, I have cheated but not deceived you because you know about it. 

4 minutes ago, wathou said:

Yes he is, he wants to hold hands and all but from jess nothing she tries to avoid it as mush as she can ^^' this morning she was really disstent, always pushing him back and at some point she even literally turn her back on him ^^' 

Now I think about Jess turning her back :biggrin: but yes I get what you mean. She seems to be imposing limits.

15 minutes ago, cgehlen2309 said:

So, i drive a bus to barcelona now. Maybe i visit a swinger-club there......  and you'll see me tomorrow in irmas bed. bye

What an entire bus ... a CC road trip? :biggrin: Unfortunately you would need to take a partner as most swinger clubs will not let single men in.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I'd probably dispute that. If you were in a relationship which wasn't open and you fucked someone else, then regardless of whether they know or not you have cheated them. You might well cheat with the full knowledge that your partner might find out as in this case if Jess has a BF which would make it cheating without deception, and then your partner would have to deal with it.  See if I was in a foot race and openly caught the bus in the middle of it in front of your eyes, I have cheated but not deceived you because you know about it. 

I get what you're saying but that I'd say that if anyone stayed with a partner that cheated on them, then through your actions you're acknowledging that you're OK with it. If I was ever cheated on, the relationship would be over. No discussion would be needed afterwards.

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

I get what you're saying but that I'd say that if anyone stayed with a partner that cheated on them, then through your actions you're acknowledging that you're OK with it. If I was ever cheated on, the relationship would be over. No discussion would be needed afterwards.

Yes with most people including me, it would definitely be over.

• Upvote 1