Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

11 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I'm going for a massage tomorrow.  I don't know what the fuck his definition is of a staged massage is, but I am getting one anyway.  Staged or not.  This staged discussion is stupid.  If you didn't like it then shut the fuck up and go elsewhere.  i don't bother to watch the girls self pleasure, but there are enough of you who do...so have at it.  Judging by the popularity of the previews more than enough liked the staged massage.

What the fuck is your problem? Did you hear me anytime say that I had any sort of problem with anything that's going on? I know what these apartments are all about. I don't care one way or another. People like you who always wanna be super quick to bash people and get on your imaginary soap box are the most annoying kinds of people on this board, especially since you completely missed the point of what I was trying to say.

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

What the fuck is your problem? Did you hear me anytime say that I had any sort of problem with anything that's going on? I know what these apartments are all about. I don't care one way or another. People like you who always wanna be super quick to bash people and get on your imaginary soap box are the most annoying kinds of people on this board, especially since you completely missed the point of what I was trying to say.

relax and read it again...I replied in quote to your reply in quote..and it didn't capture his

38 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I   welcome a picture in pm of Danaya when she give Michelle Finger  when they went out.:biggrin:

If we stay on facts Danaya did not give Michelle a finger because Michelle was in the kitchen and Dana was outside  at the door of the apartment.

But i strongly thinks this finger was for Michelle. Before leaving the girl did not speak to Michelle and Vice Versa

• Upvote 1