Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Just now, cacjc said:

lol mine runs out in 7 days i don't think i'll subscribe again It's quite expensive for me in Australia with the way the dollar is at the moment.

The current lot of girls are starting to bore me .....i'll come back when they get some new blood.

I understand completely.

4 minutes ago, cacjc said:

lol mine runs out in 7 days i don't think i'll subscribe again It's quite expensive for me in Australia with the way the dollar is at the moment.

The current lot of girls are starting to bore me .....i'll come back when they get some new blood.

I totally agree with you on new blood being needed. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, cacjc said:

It would cost you over $10 more a month as the Australian Dollar is only .75 cents converted to USD.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It would cost you over $10 more a month as the Australian Dollar is only .75 cents converted to USD.

But don't forget, the minimum wage for an adult is around $20.00 an hour in Australia.

Everything is relative, even a pack of cigarettes is about $20.00.