Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

You all go to bed early. As usual we have Nicole still awake at 0520. But it was sweet when Miguel woke up and rubbed her back to try to help her. She then grabbed his arm and laid her head against it. Her sleeping problems continue. She still wasn't asleep at 0520 but I could not watch her root around that bed anymore. Too many thoughts on her young mind. She even had a long phone conversation with someone where she laughed a lot but alas no help.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, wathou said:

11:00 miguel left, um propably soon since the new girl is suppose to arrive at 10 to 12 

As she won't be an official resident I don't think it will go UM, it hasn't when other guests have stayed for a while (Dima for example)

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

As she won't be an official resident I don't think it will go UM, it hasn't when other guests have stayed for a while (Dima for example)

Are you sure she is not going to be a official resident, because back when nicole arrived she was talking with her friend to get in contact with rlc to join the appt and nicole moved to b2's big room because her friend was going to sleep in the same bed therefor they needed the big room. So i'm actually pretty sure she is going to be an official resident but i can't know for sure ^^

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, wathou said:

Are you sure she is not going to be a official resident, because back when nicole arrived she was talking with her friend to get in contact with rlc to join the appt and nicole moved to b2's big room because her friend was going to sleep in the same bed therefor they needed the big room. So i'm actually pretty sure she is going to be an official resident but i can't know for sure ^^

Yes I remember that. We will have to wait and see, but we think this girl will only be there for a week or two so perhaps she is not official this time

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Yes I remember that. We will have to wait and see, but we think this girl will only be there for a week or two so perhaps she is not official this time

yhea i guess we can only wait and see ^^