Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

13 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Strange things can happen. Since both girls will be sharing the same bed hopefully we'll at least see some Mutual Masturbation from them. Nicole loves her toy to much to go without using it.  :biggrin:

Nicole's use of Dildo has not really been a show as such.   She uses it purely for relief and it usually helps her sleep.  Ive watched the replay of her and Miguel last night and i feel she was not that bothered about sex but he was so she put out for him but did not look comfortable to me. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Nicole's use of Dildo has not really been a show as such.   She uses it purely for relief and it usually helps her sleep.  Ive watched the replay of her and Miguel last night and i feel she was not that bothered about sex but he was so she put out for him but did not look comfortable to me. 

Agree. She didn't seem in the mood for sex but she didn't want him to leave either when he tried to put his trousers on. She persuaded him to stay and he benefitted from that. She did seem to enjoy the finger work though judging by her moaning...:blush:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Agree. She didn't seem in the mood for sex but she didn't want him to leave either when he tried to put his trousers on. She persuaded him to stay and he benefitted from that. She did seem to enjoy the finger work though judging by her moaning...:blush:

She should know that if she invites her boytoy to spend the nite he is going to expect sex.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

De acuerdo. Ella no parecía de humor para el sexo, pero ella no quería que se fuera, ya sea cuando trató de poner sus pantalones encendido. Ella lo convenció para quedarse y que se benefició de eso. Ella parecía disfrutar de la obra dedo, aunque a juzgar por sus gemidos ...:blush:

voy hacer un pequeño resumen de lo que paso anoche mas o menos antes del sexo.Primero le pregunto el a ella como le fue la fiesta y ella le contesto que estuvieron bailando salsa y viendo una pelicula pero que siempre que sale de esa casa (b1) porque las chicas siempre le dicen cosas feas.Despues Miguel le pregunto porque estaba tan rara,ella le dijo que hablarian por la mañana,pero el insistio tanto que  ella le conto que el era un hombre duro,triste ,frio con  ella y que ella no tenia filin con el pero que no queria perderlo.Alli fue cuando se levanto y se puso los pantalones y se iba a ir.Luego mas tarde le dijo ella que lo que sentia por el no era un amor grande sino un amor pequeño,tambien le dijo que para ella no era todavia maduro,(se dijeron mas cosas pero me falla la memoria)

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, jherol said:

I will make a small summary of what happened last night or so before the sexo.Primero asked her as she was the party and she told him they were dancing salsa and watching a movie but always coming out of that house (b1 ) because the girls always say things feas.Despues Miguel asked why he was so rare, she said she would speak in the morning, but he insisted so much that she told him that he was a hard, sad man, cold with her and filin she did not have to but I did not want perderlo.Alli was when I got up and pulled on his pants and went to ir.Luego later she told him she felt for him was not a great love but a little love, also she told him that she was not yet mature (more things were said but I remember correctly)

Thanks for the translation. Google did not do the translation justice though. But I still got the drift of it.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Thanks for the translation. Google did not do the translation justice though. But I still got the drift of it.

Thanks jherol and snake. I got the jist of that I think. Seems like the love between them isn't as strong as I thought...The arrival of her friend might test the relationship a little. Maybe if he lightened up a bit she might love him a bit more... We'll see...:confused:

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Gracias jherol y la serpiente. Tengo la jist de que lo pienso. Parece que el amor entre ellos no es tan fuerte como pensaba ... La llegada de su amigo podría probar la relación un poco. Tal vez si se iluminó un poco ella lo amara un poco más ... Ya veremos ...:confused:

yo creo que por parte de el si que lo hay, ya que le como una patada en los huevos cuando le dijo que no tenia filin con el....otra cosa tambien dijo que despues de Barcelona se va a trabajar 2 meses a Singapur

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

I think Nicoles boytoy is still young enough that he is more interested in how much sex he can get instead of a relationship.

Possibly. She seems the more mature and maybe, although likes the sex, wants a relationship more. He tends to get a bit moody when he can't get it, like last night when he started to put his pants on. He also tends to go at it hammer and tongs when he's given the green light rather than take it nice  and slow, unless she controls it! It helps when you have translations like this cos listening to me you'd all think this was the perfect relationship...:confused:

3 minutes ago, jherol said:

I think by the if there is, as it as a kick in the balls when he said he had no Filin with .... else also said that after Barcelona goes to work two months to Singapore

Is it correct to say you said she is going to Singapore after leaving RLC. If so he may decide to look for a new girlfriend instead of wasting time on her.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Possibly. She seems the more mature and maybe, although likes the sex, wants a relationship more. He tends to get a bit moody when he can't get it, like last night when he started to put his pants on. He also tends to go at it hammer and tongs when he's given the green light rather than take it nice  and slow, unless she controls it! It helps when you have translations like this cos listening to me you'd all think this was the perfect relationship...:confused:

Naga you cannot be right all the time.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1