Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

8 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I can't tell. She's going to have her head cut off most of the time.:biggrin:

Maybe there should be a height limit for B2. ::)

We already had concentrated pint size sexyness with Belle, Jessica:heart: ... sexy tall girls are fine too :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

Okay not bad looking. Tall and slender; hair above the shoulders, tat on the right side of the neck and nose ring on one side. That's all I got at the moment. And both going back out. 

20:29 for Noldus

Just now, vlkvlk111 said:

We already had concentrated pint size sexyness with Belle, Jessica:heart: ... sexy tall girls are fine too :biggrin:

They work. Not what i prefer but it depends on the body type. Have to wait to see her undressed for that.

Just now, DES7469 said:

They work. Not what i prefer but it depends on the body type. Have to wait to see her undressed for that.

I'd say she looks very slender, Sia type of body, but we'll find out soon enough. I bet there's a few more tattoos under there

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

In earlier posts some of our Spanish friends have indicated the conversation last night between Nicole and Miguel was her telling him she didn't have strong feelings toward him. She actually did not want to have sex but in the end gave in to a quicky for him and he ate her to try to get her to orgasm but she did not have one. It was completely passionless sex. And she wasn't it to it at all and pretty much didn't try to hide it. You could see when he arrived they discussion was not pleasant. He actually got up out of the bed and put his pants on to leave and she convinced him to stay. This was before the sex.

That's pretty much how it was pied,I think she quite enjoyed the fingering but there was definitely something missing in my eyes...She did say he was a hard and cold man. Whether that meant he was too serious, I'm not sure...:confused:

27 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

She looks fine :cool:

... i did not see much of her ... a very short stay in the apartment and very bad camera angles (cut off her head almost all the time).  ... but ... my the first impression is that she is actually looking average. ... not the kind of girl a lot of guys really need to look at.

...  maybe ... I have hoped for a girl way more cute.  ... It is just a first impression. ... Lets wait and see for a view with an better angle. 

14 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I'd say she looks very slender, Sia type of body, but we'll find out soon enough. I bet there's a few more tattoos under there

With one on the neck like that I'd say it was a good bet.

37 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

She knows that LMAO.....that's the only reason he is in the relationship is for the sex.  A couple of posters made that perfectly clear by what they said.  It's not a relationship to him, maybe to her but not to him.   It's just about tapping her fine ass and that's it!!

I'm seeing that now Harley. Translations help but I think he's a bit immature too. I also think he's an idiot and could have made more of this relationship...:confused:

But of course I would think that wouldn't I...:blush:

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm seeing that now Harley. Translations help but I think he's a bit immature too. I also think he's an idiot and could have made more of this relationship...:confused:

But of course I would think that wouldn't I...:blush:

From the translations it was Nicole who said that she didn't have strong feelings for him, not the other way around. 

• Upvote 4