Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 hour ago, wathou said:

let's hope that angelina will join the girls at b1 tonight when she unpacked she had some nice lingerie :) 

I've a feeling tonight's 'party' at B1 will be a low key meet and greet. Mind, I didn't think Heidi was into women...:dodgy:

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've a feeling tonight's 'party' at B1 will be a low key meet and greet. Mind, I didn't think Heidi was into women...:dodgy:

yhea it's rlc anything could happen xD, and n&e bought a huge bottle of booze yesterday let's hope they'll bring it to b1 and they all get wasted ! :) 

4 minutes ago, wathou said:

If angelina would be the yoga teacher right now instead of estelle that'd be the dream :heart::biggrin:

I hope that will be a Naked yoga )) hope she will get used to this apt in next 2 week, cause after that i'll pay for my membership again))

48 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm gonna refer to Angelina as 'Angel' from now on guys cos I find Angelina a bit of a mouthful (nice thought! :biggrin:). and she could well be an :angel: the way she's started...

I think that is a great idea.  Angel is a good name, for many reasons.  I believe that she is going to become a star on RLC.  She just seems like the right type to be here.  Let's be patient and watch.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry guys. Estelle got a shower with lots of pussy shots and bend overs then for the main event, my girl steamed the bathroom up so you couldn't see a fucking thing :cry:. Obviously she enjoyed the spanking I gave her last time she did it, she wants another one...:biggrin:

She's not doing it on purpose though cos she hardley scared to show her fabulous pussy, as she did when it eventually cleared....and you're right to admire it Jay, it's certainly up there with the best...but I'm gonna say that aren't I snake...:dodgy:

This early in the morning I had to say something to get you going. Morning Naga.

• Upvote 1