Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yeh, not Miguel! Not sure what my girls up to but I'll watch replay tomorrow :cry:

Night guys...

They did not do anything but watch something on the tablet. Nothing intimate. Can you please take a look at reply at around 3:43am on cam6 (Hall Cam). Look at the kiss Nicole gives.him. 1) this is the type of kiss friends in Spain give each other (they kiss each cheek) 2) this is far different than the kiss she gave him after he cooked dinner and spent the night with him soon after. This kiss shocked me. Let me know you thoughts please.

• Upvote 1

0605 Nicole still trying to get to sleep. Honey, consider some lifestyle changes and give yourself some peace of mind. Glad to see you were not on your phone all night and in bed. Was amazing that you were not on the phone all the time as usual when BF was there tonight. First time I have seen you go almost 2 hours without that phone in your hand. Then when you went to bed you only looked at for a few moments. Maybe this BF gets your attention unlike everyone else in your life!!

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Did you all see that kiss she gave him when he left. In Spain, when you kiss a friend goodnight/ goodbye you kiss each cheek. At 3:43am that is the kiss Nicole gave him. That is not the type of kiss she gave him when he left after fixing dinner. Those with reply please take a look and let me know your thoughts.

So what are you saying?  Do you think it's a totally different guy?  It wouldn't surprise me if it was!!

6 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

They did not do anything but watch something on the tablet. Nothing intimate. Can you please take a look at reply at around 3:43am on cam6 (Hall Cam). Look at the kiss Nicole gives.him. 1) this is the type of kiss friends in Spain give each other (they kiss each cheek) 2) this is far different than the kiss she gave him after he cooked dinner and spent the night with him soon after. This kiss shocked me. Let me know you thoughts please.

Just watched replay. This was just a friendly kiss and I'm really pleased nothing intimate happened, especially since her and Miguel seem close again. My take on it is that she split with Miguel, briefly hooked up to this guy. I didn't see the original kiss after the meal, but sounds like she may have spent the following night at his. I'm not sure Miguel has his own place, that's why he comes round. Obviously she still really likes Miguel, probably more than she realised, and has got back with him. You could tell the way they were kissing passionately the night before, but she has remained friends with this bloke. 

She's a free spirit and does what she wants, which is one of the things I love about her, so if she wanted to fuck this guy she would have. I'm glad she didn't though. Having said that, how the fuck could he keep his hands off her!....:biggrin:

• Upvote 1