Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

18 minutes ago, Teddy 1 said:

What's with this double-standard crap?? Any of us would love to be on the other end of a booty call. We don't know or own these girls because of a subscription fee. Let her do whatever she likes. It's nothing to get upset over. Some of us get upset when a guy comes over and some get upset when a guy comes over and does nothing. I ,for one, pay a subscription fee to enjoy watching the girls have fun and be themselves and if that means sharing two guys at once, then so be it. We're so quick to call a girl a slut for doing the same thing that we would do, if we could.... The girl is fun to watch so reserve the judgments!!! I only wish that Jess could have been more genuine, but I don't think she has it in her and I think that was the crux of the problem between the 2. That's over so we can move on as they seem to have.

Just voicing an opinion and nobody called her anything.

32 minutes ago, Teddy 1 said:

What's with this double-standard crap?? Any of us would love to be on the other end of a booty call. We don't know or own these girls because of a subscription fee. Let her do whatever she likes. It's nothing to get upset over. Some of us get upset when a guy comes over and some get upset when a guy comes over and does nothing. I ,for one, pay a subscription fee to enjoy watching the girls have fun and be themselves and if that means sharing two guys at once, then so be it. We're so quick to call a girl a slut for doing the same thing that we would do, if we could.... The girl is fun to watch so reserve the judgments!!! I only wish that Jess could have been more genuine, but I don't think she has it in her and I think that was the crux of the problem between the 2. That's over so we can move on as they seem to have.

Speak for yourself Teddy. You have missed the post where we were told to give her credit which i explained why no one should. Your right some of us would love booty call i agree but am i suppose to praised for it ? I personally wont fuck no girl who is with another dude. You trying to say if some guy was sleeping with your girl and you didn't know about it and found out you wouldn't be saying this "its all fun" crap,praising your girl and taking the dude out for a few rounds. yeah right. lol

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

Speak for yourself Teddy. You have missed the post where we were told to give her credit which i explained why no one should. Your right some of us would love booty call i agree but am i suppose to praised for it ? I personally wont fuck no girl who is with another dude. You trying to say if some guy was sleeping with your girl and you didn't know about it and found out you wouldn't be saying this "its all fun" crap,praising your girl and taking the dude out for a few rounds. yeah right. lol

First of all: I am speaking for myself! I wouldn't praise or condemn you for your booty call. It's a part of life and entirely your business... The most important fact of all is that she isn't my girl or your girl. We're simply watching a voyeuristic web site. I don't know these girls. I don't place my personal situation or values upon them. The point is that there is a double standard so you wouldn't be condemned for your "booty call" where the young lady would be and obviously is.And as far as " I won't fuck no girl who is with another dude" ,yeah famous last words. Who am I to judge you weather you would or wouldn't. I DON'T CARE!!! wouldn't you prefer it that way????

5 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Without seeming to brag, I want to say I know all about women. I grew up with two older sisters (8 and 6 years older) and they had all girls. One had 4 and the other had 2. My wife and I had 4 girls and 1 boy. For the math experts that is 10 girls and 1 very spoiled boy. My sisters and nieces went ape shit when we had the boy as he is the youngest of everyone. And trust me, daughter 3 was very much like Nicole. We had a very heated discussion with her about having more than one sexual relationship going on at a time.

You know a lot about estrogen that's for sure!  Just out of curiosity, do you shave your legs???   Just messing with you PP........PP, that is so funny to me.  I used to have a friend name PeeWee some years ago and he was pretty cool but a very private person.  He would never be on a forum like this talking about other peoples lives like we all do, but cool dude none the less.   I figure a guy like you (PP),  is a cool dude to!!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, thegame20 said:

What really should we give her credit for ?. Seeing two guys simultaneously where one doesn't know of the other ?. Don't think so. Your right she's genuine in how she is because she doesn't give her fuck. And that's the problem with her and why she has all those problems with her flat mates. She is to inconsiderate and self centered

Sorry Naga but I have to agree with thegame20.  From what I witnessed of her while I was an RLC member to what I've been reading about her while I'm not,  she is very inconsiderate and selfish!

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

So she's shagging the cook then? You have proof? No indication last...So that would be a no.

Yes she 2 guys on consecutive nights. 1 is her boyfriend, and, as far as we can tell from the evidence last night, the other is a friend...

She has no problems with her flat mates here and the problems over in B1 have been thrashed to death...and I'm not gonna drag up again...

I keep reading about the cook getting kissed on the lips and the guy last night did not.  Are you all sure it's the same guy?  Could it be possible that it is two different guys?   Have those of you that record every second of every day gone back and looked at the cook and the guy last night and did a side by side comparison?   It might be worth it just to end all this nonsense of posts!!

Just sayin.....

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Teddy 1 said:

First of all: I am speaking for myself! I wouldn't praise or condemn you for your booty call. It's a part of life and entirely your business... The most important fact of all is that she isn't my girl or your girl. We're simply watching a voyeuristic web site. I don't know these girls. I don't place my personal situation or values upon them. The point is that there is a double standard so you wouldn't be condemned for your "booty call" where the young lady would be and obviously is.And as far as " I won't fuck no girl who is with another dude" ,yeah famous last words. Who am I to judge you weather you would or wouldn't. I DON'T CARE!!! wouldn't you prefer it that way????

"I DON'T CARE!!! wouldn't you prefer it that way????" You've written a lot for someone who doesn't lol You commented on my post first if i can remember. "I won't fuck no girl who is with another dude" that's a fact lol. There is a big difference between two timing and booty calls though never on my comments said i did booty calls. I said some of us on here. referring to other members who may be into that. And even if i did, am i expected to be praised for it. no i wouldn't. You have forgotten the whole reason why the issue started. No is judging anyone. Do people cheat yes, do people two time yes. Should we judge them for doing so no but should we give them credit and praise them hell no.

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Sorry Naga but I have to agree with thegame20.  From what I witnessed of her while I was an RLC member to what I've been reading about her while I'm not,  she is very inconsiderate and selfish!

I keep reading about the cook getting kissed on the lips and the guy last night did not.  Are you all sure it's the same guy?  Could it be possible that it is two different guys?   Have those of you that record every second of every day gone back and looked at the cook and the guy last night and did a side by side comparison?   It might be worth it just to end all this nonsense of posts!!

Just sayin.....

Same bloke Harley...

ps I don't record every second but I take note in what my girl gets up to...::)

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

"I DON'T CARE!!! wouldn't you prefer it that way????" You've written a lot for someone who doesn't lol You commented on my post first if i can remember. "I won't fuck no girl who is with another dude" that's a fact lol. There is a big difference between two timing and booty calls though never on my comments said i did booty calls. I said some of us on here. referring to other members who may be into that. And even if i did, am i expected to be praised for it. no i wouldn't. You have forgotten the whole reason why the issue started. No is judging anyone. Do people cheat yes, do people two time yes. Should we judge them for doing so no but should we give them credit and praise them hell no.

CORRECT!!

37 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You know a lot about estrogen that's for sure!  Just out of curiosity, do you shave your legs???   Just messing with you PP........PP, that is so funny to me.  I used to have a friend name PeeWee some years ago and he was pretty cool but a very private person.  He would never be on a forum like this talking about other peoples lives like we all do, but cool dude none the less.   I figure a guy like you (PP),  is a cool dude to!!

I don't shave my legs but I am one who does shave my pubic area and have for 25 years. Just can't stand the hair down there.

I bring this up Harley about my family because when it comes to women I have this radar that goes off when I think something doesn't mesh with my upbringing. I am speaking about Nicole mostly as for some reason I really like her but there is something my Daddy radar detects about her and I am afraid you are more right than I am. And Naga too. He is almost blind to her and I am a close second. Trying everything to see the positives but I can easily lean toward some of the others on here who see her as a "player" and a "selfish woman". I certainly think she is selfish. Others may say she does her own thing but there are too many instances where she displays a very selfish streak and I have commented at those times. Thank you for the nice compliment by the way.

• Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Same bloke Harley...

ps I don't record every second but I take note in what my girl gets up to...::)

I still think it warrants another look....that's all I'm saying.  From what is described by y'all, it sound's like two entirely different guys.

You may not record every second but you watch her every second according to what you just said!!

• Upvote 1