Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

23 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

"I DON'T CARE!!! wouldn't you prefer it that way????" You've written a lot for someone who doesn't lol You commented on my post first if i can remember. "I won't fuck no girl who is with another dude" that's a fact lol. There is a big difference between two timing and booty calls though never on my comments said i did booty calls. I said some of us on here. referring to other members who may be into that. And even if i did, am i expected to be praised for it. no i wouldn't. You have forgotten the whole reason why the issue started. No is judging anyone. Do people cheat yes, do people two time yes. Should we judge them for doing so no but should we give them credit and praise them hell no.

It isn't just the fucking. I love to eat pussy and I don't want to be licking a pussy some other guy is tapping too. Nicole fucks bareback.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, happyone said:

I don't mean to interrupt--but :biggrin:

Estelle is back and Angel just went in to say hi and talk to her-now back to her room dancing

Danaya is in tub

Angel and Estelle now in N&E room-with clothes on :sad:

I thought clothes were banned in that room today....:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I don't shave my legs but I am one who does shave my pubic area and have for 25 years. Just can't stand the hair down there.

I bring this up Harley about my family because when it comes to women I have this radar that goes off when I think something doesn't mesh with my upbringing. I am speaking about Nicole mostly as for some reason I really like her but there is something my Daddy radar detects about her and I am afraid you are more right than I am. And Naga too. He is almost blind to her and I am a close second. Trying everything to see the positives but I can easily lean toward some of the others on here who see her as a "player" and a "selfish woman". I certainly think she is selfish. Others may say she does her own thing but there are too many instances where she displays a very selfish streak and I have commented at those times. Thank you for the nice compliment by the way.

Just because a girl has a pretty smile and is easy on the eyes, doesn't mean she still can't be a selfish bi@#&.   Nicole is a player and like someone said earlier, eventually she, herself will get played.  It's just a matter of time!!

I worked with a guy for 20 years who married a model, and I mean a drop dead gorgeous model,  eyes like Lyree's, and a body to die for.  We were working one day when I got a phone call at my extension and it was her and we were talking and cutting up and he looked over at me and gave me this look like......can you get off the phone with my wife so I can talk to her LOL.  After he talked to her he said this...and I quote "You know Harley, I don't care how beautiful and nice you think she is,  even the beautiful and nice ones can still be a bitch".

To be honest with you all,  you can have all these glamorous, good looking, high maintenance girls.......I'd rather have a country girl any day!!!

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I still thinks it warrants another look....that's all I'm saying.  From what is described by y'all, it sound's like two entirely different guys.

You may not record every second but you watch her every second according to what you just said!!

Well groomed beard, quiffed hair, same build. Unfortunately he didn't see Estelle last night cos the 2 of them on their 1st meeting had a long chat in excellent English...

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Just because a girl has a pretty smile and is easy on the eyes, doesn't mean she still can't be a selfish bi@#&.   Nicole is a player and like someone said earlier, eventually she, herself will get played.  It's just a matter of time!!

I worked with a guy for 20 years who married a model, and I mean a drop dead gorgeous model,  eyes like Lyree's, and a body to die for.  We were working one day when I got a phone call at my extension and it was her and we were talking and cutting up and he looked over at me and gave me this look like......can you get off the phone with my wife so I can talk to her LOL.  After he talked to her he said this...and I quote "You know Harley, I don't care how beautiful and nice you think she is,  even the beautiful and nice ones can still be a bitch".

To be honest with you all,  you can have all these glamorous, good looking, high maintenance girls.......I'd rather have a country girl any day!!!

You know what mate, I went to bed last night cos it was daft o'clock and I expected to read this morning that she'd shagged Gordon Ramsey on the sofa .... She hadn't which really pleased me and that's why I[ve been  defending her. I don't want her to be labelled as a slag....

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You know what mate, I went to bed last night cos it was daft o'clock and I expected to read this morning that she'd shagged Gordon Ramsey on the sofa .... She hadn't which really pleased me and that's why I[ve been  defending her. I don't want her to be labelled as a slag....

I understand, but you need to understand how it looks to other people.  Not everyone on this forum is going to have the same sentiment about her as you do Naga!!

• Upvote 3

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I understand, but you need to understand how it looks to other people.  Not everyone on this forum is going to have the same sentiment about her as you do Naga!!

Cheers Harley. If she'd shagged him on the sofa last night/this morning, I would have joined them....

We'll see how it all pans out...:confused:

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

This is one nice looking Spanish boy. In my opinion much better looking than Miguel. Likely not equipped like Miguel. Regardless of how each of us feels about Nicole we are all not happy she fucks multiple guys bareback. The only time I have seen Nicole pull out a condom is if the guy (first guy she brought home and Miguel) is having trouble cumming and she has offered to allow them to cum inside her with a condom. I'm pretty sure she did this with the first guy and I saw her do it with Miguel when he was having trouble cumming one night.