Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

19 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Some of these apartment buildings are huge skyscrapers, with hundreds of balconys that all look identical. Trying to find the precise apartment would be like a 3-D version of "Where's Waldo?"

$(KGrHqZHJDQFDHrJ)!DSBS(3t9zT7w~~60_35.JPG  0   9.75 kB

Its really not that hard to locate, its location has been given away by some of the girls that have stayed here. Not that it matters to me, im never going to go anywhere near it lol.

• Upvote 1

il y a 21 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Merci Thes !! je suis en train d'oublier Karol .. .Trouble est JE NE PEUX PAS ...:cry:

courage ne pas oublier KAROL et la solucion pour faire revenir Karol via RLC elle est devenue une reine en un mois meme nora na pas ce statut

14 minutes ago, wathou said:

Ha sido utilizado por Nicole para conseguir la habitación grande b2 que inteded conseguir desde que vio por primera vez ... y además es como un compagnion para Nicole cuando ella se siente solo ... 

Perdonate la mia sorpresa ... prima che le sue parole. Io davvero non ho idea di che cosa rende Estelle sul pavimento. Ma che grande letto Nicole perché ottiene una lei portare un amico ... penso che non ha né capo né coda (e lo ripeto, non ho idea perché lei entrò in casa).
Penso che Nicole ottiene un camera era al soggetto, la sua permanenza in B1 stava diventando un vero problema. Il mio ragionamento si basa sulla produzione che forse Nora è stata avanzata, dal momento che non soddisfaceva il mese inizialmente commentato.
Quindi anche si commento sulla società, Nicole ha lasciato per ore, comprese le notti, Estelle da solo ... quindi non capisco che senso ha portare un compagno di stanza, se il primo non sarà essere,

5 minutes ago, Cuteguy said:

the second camera in Jess room always had this angle of view?  you can see only a body but not the head, the head stays  behind the wardrobe))

Yes but as Jess uses the second part of the bed she is more hidden behind the wardrobe. When the bed is in single mode its not an issue.

Ps you should have asked this in the B1 thread

5 minutes ago, Cuteguy said:

the second camera in Jess room always had this angle of view?  you can see only a body but not the head, the head stays  behind the wardrobe))

yes when the bed is in "two-person" mod if she stays on the side near the window you can't see the top of the head ... 

39 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Can someone please explain to me what value Estelle brings to B-2, the only thing I can figure is to have a presenve in BR of Nicole because she is absent so much from the apartment. other than that Estelle is as much of a failure as Sia was. 

That girl is about as homely as they come, and has no intention of bringing any kind of fantasy to B-2 for the viewer. another poor choice by the so called Emporer.

i think the "global moderator" should have a "electric doggie collar" to control him. just moderate, can't break the rules,

far too outspoken, opinionated, insults / disparages tenants / contributors. generaly negative. "taints the data" with his own crap.

full of himself, "bad cop". take the badge away !!

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Cuteguy said:

la segunda cámara en la sala de Jess siempre tuvo este ángulo de vista? se puede ver solamente un cuerpo, pero no la cabeza, la cabeza se queda detrás del armario))

Per questa ragione, Jess ha deciso di Terner il grande letto a scapito di perdere il posto nella sua stanza ... lei fa in modo che non vediamo il suo volto o guardare il meno possibile.
Si potrebbe pensare che la logica non a te, ma lei sembra così comodo.
Che mi manca Anna ... lei non era tale manie.

12 minutes ago, West_California said:

i think the "global moderator" should have a "electric doggie collar" to control him. just moderate, can't break the rules,

far too outspoken, opinionated, insults / disparages tenants / contributors. generaly negative. "taints the data" with his own crap.

full of himself, "bad cop". take the badge away !!

I do moderate this forum, but I also post as contributor to the forum, like all the Mods do. when I post my opinion it is as an contributor to the forum.

• Upvote 8