Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

20 minutes ago, vortios said:

As you say, they have made the balcony opaque. So that the camera can not register the street ... (to consider it or not necessary, is another issue).
Today, by the way, although it is very windy, the sky has beautiful red colors, that was what both Nicole and Estelle were trying to get with their phones.
It's a shame that you miss the fantastic sunrises. The sunrise at the height of the floor, must be beautiful, because it is seen leaving from the sea. Especially in summer, which makes an enviable temperature at that time of the morning ...

I love Barcelona vortios...and not just the girls...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thanks too. I won't bother either...Must all be saving it up for tonight...:biggrin:

I can a sure you nothing is going to happen tonight. I got called off work so I'm home.:dodgy: And if something does happen the cams will crash.

• Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Excuse me happy! What are you suggesting...:dodgy:

that your girl shut the nightvision for the night because her & estelle were having so much sex together last night, that's what happend right LMAO :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Been out all day so does anyone know the problem with the NV cams last night in the big bedroom or was it just Nicole being Nicole and messing with the switch?

Estelle asked Nicole to deactivate the NV-she was ok with waterbate, but not bating in the open with Nicole's borrowed dildo :dodgy: LOL (sarcasm)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, sulzer25059 said:

Nice sunset tonight by the looks of it, now ive had chance to see the balcony cam better, looks like they have screened the glass with a laminate material or something like. Only on one section, the section opposite the doors looks glass still as the cam cant see it. So it could always be done, just needed a bit of thought.

The delay could also have been because putting the screen may have needed planning permission, or at least permission from the owner of the building

• Upvote 1

Just now, Benfold said:

The delay could also have been because putting the screen may have needed planning permission, or at least permission from the owner of the building

Yes i was thinking that too, its very likely as i could alter the look of the building.

• Upvote 1