Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

The delay could also have been because putting the screen may have needed planning permission, or at least permission from the owner of the building

Alternative theory is that they kept ringing contractors to apply the block out and they all answered manana.

It is Spain after all ----- :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

But we can see the balcony now!...:dodgy:

don't know about you but i'v been paying an additional 30$ ( replay) to my subscribtion, so as much as the balcony cam is appreciate, i still feel quiete "hungry" ... :confused:

• Upvote 2

Il y a 7 heures, martyen a dit :

cam sur le balcon bien pour cet été cam16

Oui, j'ai vu ça! Nous l'avons demandé, nous l'avons eu cette cam tant désirée... Comme quoi, RLC est "presque" obligé de satisfaire ses clients à un moment ou un autre! C'est bien, idem qu'à Barcelone1.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Benfold said:

The delay could also have been because putting the screen may have needed planning permission, or at least permission from the owner of the building

I can assure you that that was not the cause of the delay,  and if it was then that is just poor planning on their part!!   You always get your ducks in a row before any construction happens!!    However, as jacked up as RLC is and with the way they think.......you may be right.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I can assure you that that was not the cause of the delay,  and if it was then that is just poor planning on their part!!   You always get your ducks in a row before any construction happens!!    However, as jacked up as RLC is and with the way they think.......you may be right.

You are right Harley