Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

I like Angelina lovely smile and frisky joy as she lightly dances with her beautiful naked body, and she now Masturbation ever more openly, showing that she feels more and more comfortable in life where she is now in front of all those cameras. Thank you lovely Angelina for all the beauty you can now openly share with you. ✨????

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Just trying to catch up on replay. Another nice bate from Angel. I love watching these because her orgasms are 100% genuine. She obviously likes the furious rubbing of the clit technique, which I've got to admit, sounds very appealing and I'd go along with that...:biggrin:

But she's still toying with us. She kicked the covers off before her bate, showing us that lovely pussy, but then pulled them half way up before her bate, so again the view was a little obscured. She's a little tease, but also very very watchable...:angel:

yeah, wish she would remove that last bit of cover, but that was damn sexy :heart:

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, wathou said:

Estelle seems to be in a bad mood lately, crying, cuddling with nicole ,... wonder what is happening with her :X

Well her friend talks her into joining RLC then goes out and leaves her in the apartment. I would have thought they'd be spending a lot of time out together.:dodgy:

• Upvote 3

48 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Well her friend talks her into joining RLC then goes out and leaves her in the apartment. I would have thought they'd be spending a lot of time out together.:dodgy:

IMHO Nicole getting paid for invitation of new girls to RLC and it was the only reason why she brought Estelle to this project. It's all about the money I think))

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

N&E putting postings on the cupboard door in the kitchen
Looks like there are still conflicts between the girls about food

indeed strange wonder what it is written, seriously it is a pity to wistness that kind of relation bewteen roomates ( i guess it had too happend, we never had "bad" roomates before nicole :X)

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Cuteguy said:

IMHO Nicole getting paid for invitation of new girls to RLC and it was the only reason why she brought Estelle to this project. It's all about the money I think))

i don't think so, nicole used estelle for the big room not for money, because i think rlc doesn't really consider estelle as a tenants why when karol left, she didn't get her own room ? i think rlc, consider estelle just as nicole's friend, because let's be honnest even if she is nice, sociale, happy she is not "rlc' type if you know what i mean :X

• Upvote 2