Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I love her showers bud, I don't think she hides behind cloudy water..:biggrin:

tonight she  didn't but go back and watch bath this morning she stayed on her knees behind sink got up washed her self allup then sit back down then layed back in tub after water was cloudy but when she first got in tub she stayed to tub wall closes to cam so you couldn't get a good view

3 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

tonight she  didn't but go back and watch bath this morning she stayed on her knees behind sink got up washed her self allup then sit back down then layed back in tub after water was cloudy but when she first got in tub she stayed to tub wall closes to cam so you couldn't get a good view

BS. some women scoot under the tub fawcet to enjoy waterfall on pussayyy.....

14 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

She gives us more pussy shots that most, and the best close up in the br,  so why would she hide under the water...:confused:

If she wanted to hide, she'd do a Karol and fill pour a load of bubble bath in first.

By the way guys, going back to the vivaceous voluptious Karol, I noticed a few times that when she got into a bath and lay down among the bubbles, she started shaping the bubbles into the shape of a cock....It was mine, so do you think my imagination was running away with me...::)

I'm sure she did though, anyone else think that...

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She gives us more pussy shots that most, and the best close up in the br,  so why would she hide under the water...:confused:

If she wanted to hide, she'd do a Karol and fill pour a load of bubble bath in first.

By the way guys, going back to the vivaceous voluptious Karol, I noticed a few times that when she got into a bath and lay down among the bubbles, she started shaping the bubbles into the shape of a cock....It was mine, so do you think my imagination was running away with me...::)

I'm sure she did though, anyone else think that...

she didn't think of that and I still think she has a long ways to go to be half of karol

10 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

no sorry she used show head for that you need to watch alittle closer

i'll take back my BS, i didn't see it at all, 'cept the hair rinse. i'm far sighted, can't get closer...

but i have seen "the scoot" in person...

we need some excitement..

4 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

she didn't think of that and I still think she has a long ways to go to be half of karol

Hey bud, I'm not comparing them. I agree with you.  Karol was is a legend and she is the 1 girl I'd have back tomorrow if I had to pick one...:biggrin:

You confuse me sometimes though because you seem to be a fan of Angel, then you have a dig at her so I'm not sure...:confused:

Angel, Irma's bating, Jess is looking sexy on her bed and the twins are twins are topless on their bed and looking provacative as usual. But I'm watching you because I know one day or night you're gonna give us a great open show we all know you really want to...:biggrin:

You wound make an awful lot here on CC very happy...:heart: