Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

11 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Estelle may get kicked off the project for using physical violence.  It would not be allowed on Big Brother but i know its not the same.  

If i was rlc i would kick them off right now ( nicole & estelle) ... zero tolerence towards physical violence :angry:! But i'm not rlc ... 

• Upvote 1

Witnessing bad things happen can be traumatic. As such positive reinforcement is needed.

I believe it best that Angelina &  Danaya pack up for the week and spend that time at B1 with lots of "Naked" cuddle time talking their feelings out....   :heart:

• Upvote 3

il y a une heure, moos54 a dit :

Il a appelé un coup de sang, je suis plus surpris que Nicole peut obtenir tellement

oui, je suis d'accord, c'est triste mais cela peut arriver, sur rlc ou à l'extérieur!!! c'est étonnant de la part de 2 grandes amies comme estelle et nicole, mais elles sont toutes les deux très impulsives!!!!! nicole va conserver des marques pendant quelques temps......

Yes, I agree, it's sad but it can happen, on rlc or outside !!! It is amazing on the part of 2 great friends like estelle and nicole, but they are both very impulsive !!!!! Nicole will keep brands for some time ......

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Estelle may get kicked off the project for using physical violence.  It would not be allowed on Big Brother but i know its not the same.  

They both might actually considering all the times arguments got physical the couple ends up getting removed the only ones off the top of my head i can remember getting away with it was hector and susan and leora and paul. the rest haven't been so lucky.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, wathou said:

So MrBox, you are seriously messed up ... Even if it's "real" life, it is unacceptable ... Nicole & estelle physicaly hurtted eache other... If this would have been a man punching a women let me tell you everyone would have emailed rlc to kick him off, and to my eyes this is the same danger ... 
So for you it is ok, for two friend to kick/punch eachother because it is "reallife" ... Wow you have achieve a new low ! Nice :sick:

I did not see this. Just a lot of controversy. Nothing pysicaly. It seem i missed this. Sorry.

Btw. I achieve a new low? WTF?!?

10 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I did not see this. Just a lot of controversy. Nothing pysicaly. It seem i missed this. Sorry.

Btw. I achieve a new low? WTF?!?

Yeah they eventually came to blows in the hall and living room estelle has quite the punch, almost immediately blackened nicoles eye