Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

4 minutes ago, Cuteguy said:

I don't know about translation. Yuri is a russian speaker, that is why i said that he can confirm my words. I'm not familiar with Yuri.

ho so you guessed that she said that, but do not have real confirmation ? it's not a reproach just wants to know  ( i also think estelle might have said something like that) ^^'

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

There must be more to it than just that.  Kitek said that Estelle was fed up of Nicole telling her how to live her life.  Or something like that.  We dont know how much ruling Nicole has been doing. I suspect there is more to it. 

yhea agree, two close friend don't fight over just "you are a whore" ... it must have been things adding up to that :X 

55 minutes ago, wathou said:

i taught that also ^^' but  i don't see why estelle would say something like that since she is also on RLC xD unless she is not paid by rlc ( i already taught of that) or at least paid less than nicole 

Maybe she meant that Nicole was doing this behind their (RLC) back.

24 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

So that's what started this fight yesterday? Because this has been going on for about 24 hours now.

they argued all evening / night, they went to sleep in BR, but still argued - finally went Estelle out to lay down to sleep on the couch.

Just before they started to fight, stood Nicole up and went to the kitchen and began to cook. Possible she sent a message to Estelle, she woke to looked at the phone and came into the kitchen and the discussion became hotter and hotter. Nicole took out a bottle of cooking oil from under the cupboard and took the cork off and poured oil around the entire kitchen and threw away flashed on the floor. Then she began to dry up, but they are still arguing.
Nicole threw cult by Estelle, who said something and walked out of the kitchen. Then came Nicole after and pushed through E and fought no one was going. (Nicole had pushed to E earlier too).

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

No había "pelea real" ANOCHE ,,, Todo el asunto era "con guión y FALSO" A hacen que los espectadores ,,,, Esas fueron PUNCHES FALSOS ,, falso pelo tirando y sangre falsa ,,, LA argumentando estaba en el guión y las chicas NO odiarse ,, lo que realmente son actrices provocada por RLC para organizar una escena de lucha para que se vea como la vida real.:biggrin::biggrin:

Dónde está la gente HABITUALES que aman a gritar FALSO ,,, ¿por qué están sin decir ahora?:dodgy::sleepy:

Esto obviamente fue efectuada para traer a más espectadores ,,,, siempre tuvimos beefs Y UN POCO discutiendo pero nunca un todo hacia fuera pelea de bar ,,, SO NICOLE y Estelle FELICITACIONES por ser el primer 2 señoras pasar a la RLC HISTORIA DE LUCHA :biggrin::biggrin:

Funny-Televisión-show-Host-Girls-Peleandogiphy.gifchrstina de lucha contra-gif-o.gifgiphy.giftumblr_mgnelsolUc1r396who1_500.gif

GIRLFIGHT.jpg.4efa63411dc84284e089a2d9e470a6db.jpg

His words seem to me to be bad and injurious to any participant in the chat.
You may agree or disagree on the statements of others, but that does not give you any credit to take advantage of such a serious event (at least two people come to hand to solve their problems is very serious from my point of view ), To make fun of other people.
You have your interpretation of things, but other people have another interpretation. And they are as respectable as yours, but not one iota less.
Next time, measure your words, because you have no right to insult anyone.

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

they argued all evening / night, they went to sleep in BR, but still argued - finally went Estelle out to lay down to sleep on the couch.

Just before they started to fight, stood Nicole up and went to the kitchen and began to cook. Possible she sent a message to Estelle, she woke to looked at the phone and came into the kitchen and the discussion became hotter and hotter. Nicole took out a bottle of cooking oil from under the cupboard and took the cork off and poured oil around the entire kitchen and threw away flashed on the floor. Then she began to dry up, but they are still arguing.
Nicole threw cult by Estelle, who said something and walked out of the kitchen. Then came Nicole after and pushed through E and fought no one was going. (Nicole had pushed to E earlier too).

angelina & danaya were laughing because of that earlier there was olive oil everywhere, on the windows, on the shelv doors, ... ( and angelina had to clean it ) ^^'

Nicole is a pretty girl, but that's not the only problems she's had with rlc girls !!!! She has a very special temperament, and if estelle has reproached her for being selfish, it does not really surprise me, because nicole has always sidelined the other girls, as if it did not exist !! ! At barca, she had many clashes with Jessica and Lima, for she did not respect the tranquility of others. One could hope for a change when she moved to barca2, but she was also totally isolated from the other girls, until the arrival of her friend estelle !!! Nicole thinks maybe too much to herself, and that all the other girls have felt it !!! Not to mention the sordid life she has, collecting the sexual adventures of a night, sometimes several guys at the same time! This debauchery can also annoy other girls! We have to wait for the translations, to really know if nicole is actually paid by rlc to expose !!!!

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Cuteguy said:

Sobre la noche de la pelea. Estelle dijo a Nicole que ella está mostrando sus booobs y el coño por dinero en RLC igual que alrededor de 2000 euros por mostrar sus tetas .... después de que comienzan a luchar. Así que ahora que sabemos todo)))

Only 2000 €? What is daily?
No, now seriously, I do not doubt that you heard that number, but because these girls charge much less than other girls who have gone through the house before ...

40 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Thanks. I saw all of that part. But didn't I read that it started a lot earlier then Nicole want out for awhile? Then it continued when she got back.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Thanks. I saw all of that part. But didn't I read that it started a lot earlier then Nicole want out for awhile? Then it continued when she got back.

Thanks, wondering why Angie was scrubbing the floor on hands and knees with soap, watching angie up close cam is nice.

More entertainment from the cat fight than I've seen for ages with the result a draw I would say with Nicole pinning Estelle down on the LR floor but Estelle must have given Nicole a wack to give her a grazed eye. I thought Estelle would be too strong for Nicole but she certainly surprised me with her show of aggression - fiery little devil isn't she! Shame it had to end with a scrap but I get the impression Estelle had been bating her ( no guys taunting not masturbating) all night and Nicole just had enough and erupted.

Still Nicole will have found solace with Miguel more than likely when she left but after last nights shenanigans I reckon they might have signed their exit papers so an early farewell for one or both of them perhaps? Let's see how tolerant RLC really is or as arbitrators even though Angel did try to make the peace at one stage. 

• Upvote 1