Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

pity that we will not go deeper friendship between Angelina and Danaya, both when they were together in the bathtub last night in the Danaya bed, Angelina blocks in a decisive manner any more intimate contact of Danaya

Ok guys, I caught about an hour of Nicole in the early hours after she returned to B2. I didn't see her come in but followed her around until she went to bed. For me, she looked pretty subdued, the way she went about what she was doing very quietly, as to not disturb anyone. I know she has, generally, been the guilty party in all this, and I'm not condoning her, and you'll all probably feed me to the lions here, but I felt really sorry for her last night, creeping around, using her phone as a light, using the other bathroom, and trying to clean her war wounds up best she can...They haven't spoilt her face too much, she's still stunning in my eyes...::)

She spent a while out on the balcony, smoking, not vaping, and she looked like billy no mates, and pretty sad to be honest. I really hope she learns from all this. When I was watching her sitting there in the dark, I desperately wanted to give her a cuddle and tell her that there are more important things in life than money, Family, Friends and your health....I really hope she comes out of this a better person..:sad:

I had a thought, speculation as usual, I wondered if Estelle met with her, and possibly RLC yesterday afternoon to try sort it all out, and she took Angel along for moral support (and she had a key). I'm not sure though because if that was the case I think Estelle would have spoken to Nicole when she came back. I don't believe she was asleep all that time...:confused:

• Upvote 3