Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Recent news:
  • Stella has returned to the project 
  • Jessica left the apartment because of the visa issue
  • Estelle is leaving the project in few days
  • Unfortunately, Vanessa and Tomas have broken up and left the project
  • Kamila is on vacation now. She'll come back soon
  • RLC Replay: Popular scenes in the past 24 hours added
More updates are coming. Stay tuned!

Estelle is going to leave no word about nicole ! but i still wonder why they took so long to send this e-mail ! And still hoping for some big secret project ^^' 

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, wathou said:

Recent news:
  • Stella has returned to the project 
  • Jessica left the apartment because of the visa issue
  • Estelle is leaving the project in few days
  • Unfortunately, Vanessa and Tomas have broken up and left the project
  • Kamila is on vacation now. She'll come back soon
  • RLC Replay: Popular scenes in the past 24 hours added
More updates are coming. Stay tuned!

Estelle is going to leave no word about nicole ! but i still wonder why they took so long to send this e-mail ! And still hoping for some big secret project ^^' 

Maybe, they needed time to figure out what to do with Nicole and Estelle. .... Maybe, the person writing this messages had a weekend trip and no time to write the e-mail. 

Anyway, i am glad that Estelle is leaving. ... but ... I really wonder how Nicole will continue in this apartment. Did she even spoke to Danaya or Angela after this event? ... Anyway, if she is on a normal visa trip (90 days), she need to move out at  latest the 04. March. ... Let see. 

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Maybe, they needed time to figure out what to do with Nicole and Estelle. .... Maybe, the person writing this messages had a weekend trip and no time to write the e-mail. 

Anyway, i am glad that Estelle is leaving. ... but ... I really wonder how Nicole will continue in this apartment. Did she even spoke to Danaya or Angela after this event? ... Anyway, if she is on a normal visa trip (90 days), she need to move out at  latest need to move out 04. March. ... Let see. 

Damn Mr box xD u ruined my hopes, i was hoping for rlc making something big in secret, but now that you said the support person might have been in vacation i could be true xD i'll guess i'll just keep paying my 75$/months with no expecting any upgrades :X 

• Upvote 1