Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

2 minutes ago, Gudari said:

I personally I am interested in security and video surveillance systems for many years and can assure that the cameras of today (which the vast majority are night vision) don't need an external light source. A few circular LEDs around the lens have incorporated. You can look at some of them if they want... be illogical that need an external light source when in many places that light does not exist or is not feasible. Looking for Web cameras with night vision and see that no need an external light there is.

Now that you mention it my cameras in my homes have little lights around the outside of the lens part of the camera.

• Upvote 1

il y a 11 minutes, piedpiper1968 a dit :

Corbo, est-ce un énoncé vrai ou êtes-vous deviner?

Estelle has to explain that this is what nicole was doing !!! As she gets blown by several guys, she plays the romantic in front of them, then in their back, she sex with other guys !!! This was what she could no longer bear, for she was appreciative of Miguel.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Now that you mention it my cameras in my homes have little lights around the outside of the lens part of the camera.

Yeah, and I think the infrared lights are built into most of the cameras in RLC. But for some reason they have a separate infrared lamp in this room. Why that is I don't know, but they should change it. It's been a repeated problem.

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, timber said:

She didn't flip a switch, she blew out the candles on the nightstand. You can watch it on replay.

The problem is that the infrared lamp didn't turn on. You can see that the black and white low light mode of the camera still works whenever there's some light source, but the infrared lamp is supposed to come on when there is no other light source. Why it doesn't come on, I can only speculate. But it's been a recurrent problem in the room and it hasn't correlated with people having sex.

This is the same argument that always happens though. People always assume it's intentional sabotage by the girl in the room, even when it's clear from sound that nothing is happening.

People should definitely email RLC about it. It's ridiculous that they still haven't fixed this issue when it's been happening as long as this apartment has been open.

And I'm not defending Nicole, she obviously has a huge number of flaws as an RLC resident (though avoiding having sex on cam hasn't been one of them). I just think people should be telling RLC to fix the actual problem not focusing on the usual conspiracy theory.

spot on it's not a sabotage. These two have been fucking like bunny rabbits with full view. now all of a sudden they want to sabotage ? makes no sense. What were they gonna do that hasn't already been seen. Nicole never had a problem this being seen. she is just very conceited and just wants to get her way in the house. There is no way RLC can let girls just do what they want in that regard. They are not fool even thought they don't really give much respect to their subscribers. This is a business and nicole is just one girl of many thy can get rid off which no qualms.

• Upvote 2

Just now, piedpiper1968 said:

Ahora que lo mencionas mis cámaras en mis casas tienen pequeñas luces alrededor de la parte exterior de la parte del objetivo de la cámara.

That's Companion! Around the lens they are as together, small light bulbs that are led and if you look completely in the dark or covers are a little with your hand, you will see that light up in red, that is resulting in night vision.

8 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Yo personalmente estoy interesado en los sistemas de seguridad y vigilancia de vídeo durante muchos años y puedo asegurar que las cámaras de hoy en día (que la gran mayoría son de visión nocturna) no necesitan una fuente de luz externa. Unos LED circulares alrededor de la lente han incorporado. Se puede ver en algunos de ellos, si quieren ... ilógico que necesitan una fuente externa de luz cuando en muchos lugares que la luz no existe o no es factible. Buscando cámaras web con visión nocturna y ver que no hay necesidad de una luz externa que hay.  Has to be a failure of the camera or a sabotage.

Sure, but these LEDs would not fail at four cameras at the same time.

• Upvote 2

il y a 7 minutes, Gudari a dit :

Yo personalmente estoy interesado en los sistemas de seguridad y vigilancia de vídeo durante muchos años y puedo asegurar que las cámaras de hoy en día (que la gran mayoría son de visión nocturna) no necesitan una fuente de luz externa. Unos LED circulares alrededor de la lente han incorporado. Se puede ver en algunos de ellos, si quieren ... ilógico que necesitan una fuente externa de luz cuando en muchos lugares que la luz no existe o no es factible. Buscando cámaras web con visión nocturna y ver que no hay necesidad de una luz externa que hay.  Has to be a failure of the camera or a sabotage.

And not reallifecam cameras !!! After the shower, nicole simply extinguished the candle, to plunge the room immediately in the complete black !!! It's as simple as that!!! Have you noticed that normally, in all apartments, there is always a source of light when they sleep? Do you think this is done to make pretty? When the girls take a bath with candles, if they extinguish the candles, we would only see black !!!!

• Upvote 1

il y a 7 minutes, thegame20 a dit :

place sur c'est pas un sabotage. Ces deux ont été putain comme des lapins de lapin avec vue plein. maintenant tout d'un coup, ils veulent saboter? ça n'a aucun sens. Quels étaient-ils faire qui n'a pas déjà été vu. Nicole n'a jamais eu de problème que cela soit considéré. elle est juste très vaniteux et veut juste pour obtenir son chemin dans la maison. Il n'y a aucun moyen RLC peut laisser les filles juste faire ce qu'ils veulent à cet égard. Ils ne sont pas tromper même pensé qu'ils ne donnent pas vraiment beaucoup de respect à leurs abonnés. Ceci est une entreprise et nicole est juste une fille de beaucoup ton peut se débarrasser au large qui aucun scrupule.

Uh, it's not the same guy (miguel), he's the Spanish Moroccan, and personally, apart from seeing him kiss nicole one night in the lobby, I've never seen him sex with she!!!! If you had this chance, share the video !!!!:biggrin:

à l’instant, cgehlen2309 a dit :

Non, parce que les cames ont leurs propres lumières IR! Juste ces cames en nicoles roon ont pas!

comme vous voulez, c'est vous qui décidez!!!! personnellement je n'ai jamais vu aucune vision de nuit dans tous les appartement rlc, sans une source de lumière....

As you wish, it is you who decide !!!! Personally I have never seen any night vision in any apartment rlc, without a source of light ....

1 minute ago, corboblanc said:

Uh, it's not the same guy (miguel), he's the Spanish Moroccan, and personally, apart from seeing him kiss nicole one night in the lobby, I've never seen him sex with she!!!! If you had this chance, share the video !!!!:biggrin:

didn't know that. what happened to miguel ? they look so alike

4 minutes ago, cgehlen2309 said:

Sure, but these LEDs would not fail at four cameras at the same time.

There's only one IR lamp in that bedroom (and none in the bathroom). The cameras don't have their own IR LEDs.  Why it's setup that way, I don't know. But every time night vision has failed in that room, it has failed on all the cams.