Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 hour ago, sulzer25059 said:

Goodbye Nicole and safe travels. I hope you find what you want in life. I think its safe to say avoid sharing houses with girls in the future! ::)

I will say this...Nicole is a very good looking girl.  Easy top 5 on this site for me...BUT, her lack of ability to get along leaves her in the gutter for me.  She did not play the game properly.

9 hours ago, Noldus said:

Nicole has been out for 5 hours now, while bf are left alone here. What is she doing out there alone?

In reality the guy should not be left in the apartment. It's not his residence.  When Nicole goes out she should be carrying her garbage with her.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Benfold said:

After the Police came, Danaya was very upset. This is because if the girls receive a warning or commit a crime in another country they will have big problems returning to that country or maybe even travelling Europe altogether. That terrified Danaya, it would ruin her personal life and her work. If she is leaving, maybe it is because she does not want to take that risk any more

Thanks Yury for the insight

I would not blame her if she wants to leave.  Why take a chance on getting penalized for someone else's stupidity.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thanks boys. I wasn't having a go at her for crying because I know she's quite delicate sometimes, but I feel a bit guilty now nevertheless. She'll be ok, Mike/Mark apparently told the police that only Nicole and him lived here...

The Police know what goes on in that place and they fully know that others are there as well.

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, vortios said:

The police, I take the data of Marc, to put an administrative penalty (the typical fine). That's why the police asked him to accompany them (there were three policemen at the door) downstairs, where the police van was.
With a warning that the next complaint, the fine could be of greater gravity.

Greater Activity would mean a Search Warrant.  Knock at the door twice and if no one answers, then kick it in.   :biggrin: