Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, Cuteguy said:

it's her right to choose how to bate just admit it!

she can do it outside for all care like I said last night she needs somethink to bloke the view if not the candle then the cover

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

she can do it outside for all care like I said last night she needs somethink to bloke the view if not the candle then the cover

It's only your selfish speculations and nothing more! Can you prove that she made it intentionally?

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Her pussy play on cam 11 was fantastic...if only she'd stayed like that...:sad::heart:

It is like with Zoya. Face is always moved away for the camera. ... Maybe, she get used to the cameras over the time.

Anyway, I like that she has a (most likely) real and at least partly open masturbation.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, happyone said:

started at 23:00 orgasm at 23:11:53

it usually takes her between 10-13 minutes to reach orgasm

Thank you Angel::)

but there is something predictable and routine of this. As with Kristy, it's the same every day.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

and with all the nakedness  the last 2 days and she covers up

It's just her style. She's not doing it for us, although thankfully sharing it, and might just be holding onto that little bit of intimacy for herself. We know all the girls have different masturbating techniques, and some might feel it is a personal moment they rather keep to themselves. But her bate the other night was in full view on cam 11, and her lead up to tonight's bate, which was a little more hidden than a couple of nights ago, was great....:biggrin:

I've no doubt that she'll treat us to even better in the coming weeks...

Just now, Cuteguy said:

It's only your selfish speculations and nothing more! Can you prove that she made it intentionally?

its my right to think what I want and that's just what I think the candle was for