Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

1 minute ago, Nari Dog said:

Missed the departure. Did Angelina and Danaya leave with the other three?

Danaya and Stella is at the sex club and angel left right after twins got there to go join Danaya & Stella. If you believe this i also have ocean front property in Arizona i will sell

3 minutes ago, odpegleg said:

Danaya and Stella is at the sex club and angel left right after twins got there to go join Danaya & Stella. If you believe this i also have ocean front property in Arizona i will sell

I thought that property was in the Rocky's or was that Utah.::)

2 minutes ago, odpegleg said:

I have a nice little lakeside cabin on the shore of Lake Eyre in Australia, maybe we can arrange a swap. 

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, odpegleg said:

hey odpegleg- wasn't that a George Strait song- "Ocean front property in Arizona" hahahahaha

and I live in AZ