Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

3 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

I'm with you naga and I have watched her the whole time she was in apartment and she is and was fun I think that's because she was bing her self  and I will miss all that she has done to make this apartment so much fun to watch if it wasn't for her coming in after karol  I feel this apartment would have been a waste of time 

I even eat avocado now...:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It doesn't look good does it. Not only looks like she's going, it looks like she's going tomorrow...:cry:

I'm really gonna miss this girl. Her different type of beauty, her lovely fit body, especially those pert breasts and her lovely arse, moving beautifully to the music  Her bates have been great. I don't care if most have been partly covered, they were 100% genuine and I watched every one. Her great friendly personality and that infecious laugh. I'll miss all of this and I'll never tire watching the lovely Angel...:angel::heart::cry:

Anyway, i also think she is gone. It is very sad that the girls actually open minded move out so fast, while others (e.g. Dayana stay almost for ever). 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, wathou said:

hum so angelina is really packing from what i red T_T
if she is leaving i think many of us will miss her :X

I don't know if I can cope with this. The last 3 girl's to leave B2, Nicole, Karol and Angel have more or less been my top 3 girls ever....:cry:

4 minutes ago, winnlove said:

il semblerait qu'Angélina prépare des affaires, quelques bagages. Son armoire paraît presque vide... Un voyage?? Je ne pense pas un départ, elle séjourne à B2 depuis le 29 Janvier, soit 5 semaines...

Perminant trip I think. She's leaving...:cry:

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't know if I can cope with this. The last 3 girl's to leave B2, Nicole, Karol and Angel have more or less been my top 3 girls ever....:cry:

and after those 3 its going to be hard for rlc to bring someone that can hold a candle to them

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yhea angel is defenetly in my top girls of barca ( i haven't seen enough of karol to say the same, and i won't talk about nicole ^^')
It's really an hard hit on rlc if she really leaves because the only life in b1 & b2 came from angelina , gina & the twins ... and angelina was the only one that bated amongs those 4 .... 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

But what bothers me is that she said 1 month ago she "finally did it and is going to spend a long time in barcelona", don't know for you but nearly a month is not a "long time" in my book ^^' But what do i know .... ^^'

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I do not think so, Angel closet shelves still have clothes on them and the top drawer is still full of bras,panties, etc

• Upvote 1