Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

2 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

and after those 3 its going to be hard for rlc to bring someone that can hold a candle to them

I don't know if meg and belle can handle the job but it would be nice to see them try

1 minute ago, jayp1220259 said:

why dont danaya leave instead what good is she here?

.... she is going to leave (probably this weekend) she already packed almost all of her stuff no need to go at her again ... 

3 minutes ago, wathou said:

Yhea angel is defenetly in my top girls of barca ( i haven't seen enough of karol to say the same, and i won't talk about nicole ^^')
It's really an hard hit on rlc if she really leaves because the only life in b1 & b2 came from angelina , gina & the twins ... and gina was the only one that bated amongs those 4 .... 

... did you forget Irma intentionally?

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

I do not think so, Angel closet shelves still have clothes on them and the top drawer is still full of bras,panties, etc

Also her white nite stand still has stuff on it and in it as does the bathroom.

And most importantly-her pictures are still decorating the wall

Just now, MrBox said:

... did you forget Irma intentionally?

Yes, she doesn't exist to me anymore  ...
she spends all of her day outside then when she comes back she is on her phone, the only time she lights up is when alex is around so nothing for me there ...

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, winnlove said:

Perhaps, Angélina take Danaya's room if Danaya leave tomorrow... I don't think Angéliina leave. Maybe just for vacation..with little packing. I don't see her packing case in her room.

it under cam 11 by the door

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

If you're right happy, I'll happily come round to your place and give you a big kiss...:dodgy:

Apparently the left hand 1 is empty...but strangly her coates are in the closet in the hall...:confused:

Maybe she is just going over to b3 ( let me dream :P)

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

If you're right happy, I'll happily come round to your place and give you a big kiss...:dodgy:

Apparently the left hand 1 is empty...but strangly her coates are in the closet in the hall...:confused:

Pucker up baby :biggrin: lol

• Upvote 1