Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

I don't know if we'll benefit from Angel getting the big bed. Her bates will still probably be half hidden, due to the cam angles. but her baths and showers will give us better view of that lovely pussy. But I don't care...she isn't going anywhere...:biggrin:

The twins would be great in that room though because the often lie naked across the bed and they'd be pointing straight at us...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

do not quite understand why she packs down everything she has, instead of waiting until Danaya have traveled and just move it over.

less travel bewteen the rooms like that she just have to carry the bag to d's room, and she is probably already marking her territory by already droping some stuff in d's room ^^ she doesn't want the room getting stolen from her ^^

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

do not quite understand why she packs down everything she has, instead of waiting until Danaya have traveled and just move it over.

perhaps a quick chance , new girl tomorrow ???

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't know if I can cope with this. The last 3 girl's to leave B2, Nicole, Karol and Angel have more or less been my top 3 girls ever....:cry:

Until the next one walks in.:dodgy:

• Upvote 3

Just now, Snakeater said:

Maybe the new girl is a repeat and Angel knows this.. She is going to make sure she gets the room. Would not be surprised if she slept in this room tonight and Danaya slept in her room.

And give us a taster...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1