Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

34 minutes ago, horseshoejerry said:

This apartment will hinge on Belle's relationship with Angel. Gina will continue to be tight with the twins. Bell may gravitate to B1 as well because she already knows Stella and Erma which leaves Angel fending for herself. 

I believe this horse is right on.  If I remember correctly, Belle likes to drink and party-then she gets crazy fun.  But it seems neither Angel or Gina are drinkers.  So, yes, she may well go to B-1 to party with Stella and Irma-but

what happens when they leave??  Only time will tell how this all plays out this time around.  I am hoping for the best. :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Just now, happyone said:

I believe this horse is right on.  If I remember correctly, Belle likes to drink and party-then she gets crazy fun.  But it seems neither Angel or Gina are drinkers.  So, yes, she may well go to B-1 to party with Stella and Irma-but

what happens when they leave??  Only time will tell how this all plays out this time around.  I am hoping for the best. :biggrin:

Gina likes a drink happy, several actually I've noticed, so who knows...I think the only thing Angel drinks is water and avocado juice...:dodgy:

So a few wines and the dancing might start in the LR, cos Gina can move a bit...Get the little table out Belle...:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Gina likes a drink happy, several actually I've noticed, so who knows...I think the only thing Angel drinks is water and avocado juice...:dodgy:

So a few wines and the dancing might start in the LR, cos Gina can move a bit...Get the little table out Belle...:biggrin:

Yes Belle......get the little table out,  start dancing in the LR,  drink until you pass out......all you want is an exact replay of what she has already done!!   They wasted a nice bedroom on another girl that is returning!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Yes Belle......get the little table out,  start dancing in the LR,  drink until you pass out......all you want is an exact replay of what she has already done!!   They wasted a nice bedroom on another girl that is returning!!!!!!

But it's a chance to see what Angel can do with the big bedroom...:biggrin: