Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Danaya and Karol were good but it didn't last long and last time she had Ilona and the exploitative big arse, Adele.

Belle couldn't really top her explosive first month as she was ON from Day 1 unlike the vast majority of girls. If the drugs had stayed Belle would not have tailed off and even then she tried her best with Michelle but a series of non-participants, Jasmin, Lara ( good first day but that was it), Sia (although she tried) and Candy, eventually led to lethargy and waiting by the phone for man calls and they let her down as well.

12 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I don't think Irma has any authority to tell Gina not to stay, its pretty clear the girls can come and go and stay over and sleep where they want. Gina nd Belle are strangers to one another, if they don't click you cant force it.

That initial handshake I took as a really bad sign. Ilona greets you by grabbing your tits; Irma greets you by letting you grab her tits.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

I disagree. Most of  returning girls has beenn better the 2nd time

• Kamilla : 2nd Round in Barca she was not shy anymore
  • Anna : 2nd round : More nudity, more show, more sex
  • Irma : 2nd Round Nudity all day long  and parties inside the appartment. 3rd round more sex, more parties. After if the other girls are not compatible with her don't blame her
  • Ilona : 2nd round : no more laptop, great realtionship with Irma and even more open for shows
  • Nora : 2 round : more parties , more shows, more nudity
  • Stella : Remember last summer. Stella was either in the balcony talking to the phone or outside with Polya. She even was a little bit shy at the begining. I really don't see how Stella is worst than the 1st time.  A few days ago we were very closed of a real threesome with Irma and A.
  • Rebecca : 2nd round : Madam Lola left, but Becca tried more than one time to make party in the appartment with Belle. Jasmin was off course hidding in bedher room under the blanket.

Now the questionnables returns are perhaps :

• Rita : I did not see her the firts time so  no comment
  • Danaya : She showed more skin, but we know it is a girl who need sidekicks unless she spends all day long in her bed. Unfortunately Nicole had her own life outside the appartment taking with her Estelle.  Angelina is focused on her model job and Michelle was on her way out
  • Jenny : In my opinion The boat "Barca 1" was already sinking because there was no captain. RLC managment did not take care of this appartment so Jenny did not make any effort. 2 weeks later the appartment was offline

Yes. There are very good examples to keep up with the 2nd rounds, even for girls that did not had a perfect first stay. The best example is most likely Ilona. Her 2nd stay showed way more openness (not only sexually) and was very nice to watch.  

... but ...

I think, more than two attempts with one girl should not be made. Girls as Danaya or Rita are simply too shy and/or uninvolved to invest the effort.

... additionally ..

It would be nice to limit the presence time for girls who do not show any openness to about 1-2 months for the visits. 

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

That initial handshake I took as a really bad sign. Ilona greets you by grabbing your tits; Irma greets you by letting you grab her tits.

A handshake is more formal, where as a hug would have been a better sign.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, MrBox said:

It would be nice to limit the presence time for girls who do not show any openness to about 1-2 months for the visits. 

In my opnion it is already the way RLC manages theses appartment.

Do you remember Amy ? She has been kicked out in less than 3 weeks and immediatly Megan was more open. Nikky ? RLC closed the appartment 1 week later. Sia, Aïda, Layla. They left after one month.

But i suppose your definition of "openness" is different than RLC's definition 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Do you remember Amy ? She has been kicked out in less than 3 weeks and immediatly Megan was more open. Nikky ? RLC closed the appartment 1 week later. Sia, Aïda, Layla. They left after one month.

Yes. This is most likely the case. .. :)

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

And lets not forget Melissa that was a tragedy kicking her out, yes she had a life outside but she was becoming more and more open until she found out she has to leave. 

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

And lets not forget Melissa that was a tragedy kicking her out, yes she had a life outside but she was becoming more and more open until she found out she has to leave. 

I really liked her...:sad:

• Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I really liked her...:sad:

Melissa was. is,  a classy lady who had her own agenda. Couldn't see her getting roped into some naked body painting with some middle aged fat bloke...She pissed RLC off and was kicked out...

Mind, neither would Nicole. These genuine girls who do their own thing and aren't easily manipulated or lead obviously really appeal to me...:biggrin::heart:

Well at the risk of provoking people but with the necessity of reporting accuracy, Belle it seemed was about to go out after a 5 minute shower in a tight very short frock and NOTHING  ELSE. She also had a card which I didn't quite catch - seemed to be in French as though she was protesting against something and with a tiny handbag when she received a call. She stripped off after a couple of minutes again avoiding any spread or bending pussy shots which now seem a feature of B1 - but you know what I think, one shot of Belle like that is worth more to me than a whole day full of the Twins and I like their displays a lot - and after brief nudity during which i could not follow her with 2 cams so I might try 4 again she put her see through robe.
Like I said tight dress, handbag, no knickers in the early afternoon ... hmmmm! At night she has sometimes come close to that going clubbing and she is an exhibitionist but in early March at lunchtime - I think she maybe was intending to be lunch for one lucky man. She hadn't done her make-up but maybe that would have come later but it didn't feel to me that she was trying on that outfit or had any intention of wearing panties.

So the good news is, if the circumstances are right, I believe we will see a lot from Belle this time. Her record so far 70 hours on cam: 1 party in which she was the most naked, a serious of outrageous outfits, 2 sexy showers and a trip out where her tights got damaged. Sometimes even I doubt what a sexual creature Belle is but the evidence is fairly overwhelming.

• Upvote 2