Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

9 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Does matter I'll not make any assumptions about Belle and Gina interacting based on them just meeting.

Well they have gone out together - even Belle's skirt is made of see-thru material LOL although sufficient of it to be opaque overall - not many words between the 2 but they appeared cordial. But it is odd that we all know how much Belle talks, well Gina is often a big talker as well, so between them you would not expect such a taciturn relationship. Maybe after this trip out they will bond.

I'll tell you what would surprise and that's if these 2 girls go straight to B1. It seems to me they both dressed in a sexy fashion (you may say Belle doesn't know anything else) but what I mean is a sexy fashion for men and not in the way there would dress to party in B1 where outer clothes tend to come off immediately.

The last time Belle came to apt 1 she had a bag with lingerie in it. Last night Belle took the same bag with her with lingerie in it with her when she went out. Now she taking the same bag with her today. Also did you she Irma come home with a pair of blue flip-flops. Irma has a pair of flip-flops already & the color of them are red. She did not have or take a pair of blue flip-flop with her last night. So with ever thing i see tell me they went to some kind of swinger club or a private house party.Just my thought. 

• Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

The last time Belle came to apt 1 she had a bag with lingerie in it. Last night Belle took the same bag with her with lingerie in it with her when she went out. Now she taking the same bag with her today. Also did you she Irma come home with a pair of blue flip-flops. Irma has a pair of flip-flops already & the color of them are red. She did not have or take a pair of blue flip-flop with her last night. So with ever thing i see tell me they went to some kind of swinger club or a private house party.Just my thought. 

That was my thought - a private house party just given the way Belle was dressed.

8 hours ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Jenny : In my opinion The boat "Barca 1" was already sinking because there was no captain. RLC managment did not take care of this appartment so Jenny did not make any effort. 2 weeks later the appartment was offline

When it came back online it was just Nora and Kinko for about 2 weeks. Then it went offline again.