Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Just now, MrBox said:

Now, it is like gogo daning. It is there job beeing in the apartment half nude and dancing there ass off. ... This is the contrary to their normal lifes. It is a show without any real participation.

How old are you ? A lot of young people like dancing.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Mr Box you always bang on about Real Life which Barcelona never has been except maybe with Nora except it wasn't on her last visit. Shows like the Twins dancing in the afternoon I am sure we could all do without. But a Nora organised party, even though I could never see them because B1 Cam 2 was permanently fucked up by the audience, the motion and to a large extent the lighting, tended to be anything but dull. And I would much rather watch a party than watching film night. Yes Nicole was the exception, although Milena with her strange mix of studying and shows you might say was living her real life, but she took a lot of stick on this forum for being herself and she did think of who was watching ... which is doing her job.
Belle appears very much more engaged in events outside the apartments this time but I do get the feeling she wouldn't bring a man back to the apartment so that doesn't make good watching for us.

Every one of the girls (expect maybe one of the twins and belle?) seems to have social connections in barcelona. ... It is way different as in the past, were most of the girls were kind of lost there. 

The point were one of the twins ask for a condom made this very clear. They have there normal life outside and give a teasing show inside of the apartments. It is simply very sad.

This is why it would be best to have more visitors in the apartment. It would make the apartment part of their real life. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

How old are you ? A lot of young people like dancing.

I know. ... but ... You can see that the twins doing it like a job. ... They would never dance like this in an apartment without cams.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Do you remember the days Irma showed the girls her way of dancing? ... They had fun doing so and therefore it was also fun to watch.

Now, it is like gogo daning. It is there job beeing in the apartment half nude and dancing there ass off. ... This is the contrary to their normal lifes. It is a show without any real participation.

I guess the girls life should be what you want it to be. Well it's their life not yours.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I know. ... but ... You can see that the twins doing it like a job. ... They would never dance like this in an apartment without cams.

And how do you know they wouldn't.

• Upvote 2

Just now, DES7469 said:

I guess the girls life should be what you want it to be. Well it's their life not yours.

No. ... and ... This is exactly the point i try to make. .... They should have their normal life. ... not a life they think the viewers want to see. ... Do you really think they would have teasing shows outside of cam?

14 minutes ago, MrBox said:

No. ... and ... This is exactly the point i try to make. .... They should have their normal life. ... not a life they think the viewers want to see. ... Do you really think they would have teasing shows outside of cam?

I don't know what their life outside would be and neither do you. So your complaining about not showing their "Real Life" is meaningless. 

• Upvote 2

Dear oh dear even Belle's showers are letting us down. It was great taht she took showers instead of laying down in the bath for half an hour like Michelle but today she did spend half the time in a bath position. Worse still was the "Austin Powers" blockage by the towel so if we could have seen her pussy - I had some wild (very wild I know) hope that she might bate - we didn't. I suppose that's not quite as bad as blocking the awesome body of the spectacularly beautiful Miss Hurley but I'd almost rather watch My Belle:heart:.

And then to top all brief chat with Gina, who is going out and been giving a masterclass of nudity and sexercising, she goes into her room and the panties go straight on despite having the entire apartment to herself again. This is November Belle without the nudity and the Candy massage - I know September/October Belle is in their somewhere because we saw her on the first day but since ...

• Upvote 2