Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

28 minutes ago, MrBox said:

The point were one of the twins ask for a condom made this very clear. They have there normal life outside and give a teasing show inside of the apartments.

so the girl are not supposed to have a date outside ? And what about the guy ? Do you think every men want to be seen in RLC ?

Carrying a condomn is more a kind of security when you have a date. That does not mean you plan to have sex

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, MrBox said:

No. ... and ... This is exactly the point i try to make. .... They should have their normal life. ... not a life they think the viewers want to see. ... Do you really think they would have teasing shows outside of cam?

In the ideal world we would be watching all of these girls acting perfectly normally, as they would in their own bedrooms, kitchens and living rooms, but with 15 camera's pointing at them 24/7 this just isn't going to happen I'm afraid...:exclamation:. Some will act more naturally than others and some will play to the cameras more.

I don't want to get heavily involved in this debate, I just wanted to make a small contribution. I enjoy what I see in the girls apartments, whether it's teasing, playing to the cams or more natural stuff. I have 2 20 something daughters who are constantly on their phones. This is what they do. I also enjoy the interaction between all the girls, they don't have to be performing for us all of the time...

What we see is a mixed bag containing a bit of everything, and I enjoy it...:biggrin:

• Upvote 3

Just now, DES7469 said:

I don't know what their life outside would be and neither do you. So your complaining about not showing their "Real Life" is meaningless. 

This is true for many of the couple apartments. Questions like "Is the apartment life of D&D so boring because they keep there life outside or because there are simple boring people?" can not be solved by comparison, because we do not know there life without cameras.

... but ...

The barcelona apartments are so far away from anything normal that your argument is not consistent at all. If Dasha would make her place into a kind of gogo dancing world, everyone would recognize that this is not her real life, even without knowing her normal life.

Currently, Barcelona is a contentless shell. The residents replaced the idea of real life with a teasing show. It do not contain anything private anymore. They are moments were the real life comes through (e.g. the argument between Irma and Stella), but this elements are just very small exceptions in this otherwise extremely artificial world.

It is time to change the cast and ask the teasing only girls to leave. It is time to find more people as open minded as Nicole and have a restart of this apartments. REAL LIFE CAM apartments should also included a part of the real life of the residents. Teasing shows are meaningless. 

1 hour ago, wathou said:

Well i see i didn't miss anything last night :X i hope this is not the new b1 & b2 because it's boring to death ! :X

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

In the ideal world we would be watching all of these girls acting perfectly normally, as they would in their own bedrooms, kitchens and living rooms, but with 15 camera's pointing at them 24/7 this just isn't going to happen I'm afraid...:exclamation:. Some will act more naturally than others and some will play to the cameras more.

I don't want to get heavily involved in this debate, I just wanted to make a small contribution. I enjoy what I see in the girls apartments, whether it's teasing, playing to the cams or more natural stuff. I have 2 20 something daughters who are constantly on their phones. This is what they do. I also enjoy the interaction between all the girls, they don't have to be performing for us all of the time...

What we see is a mixed bag containing a bit of everything, and I enjoy it...:biggrin:

I re-started the discuccion based on a statement by wathou (see above). 

... and ...

I think, it is time to see that teasing is used as a kind of replacement for the real life. Just compare Nicole, who really lived there (outside and inside of the apartment) with e.g. the twins. Were is the point have a cast that spend all there time inside this place fake a life that is not real at all. 

8 minutes ago, wathou said:

Guys don't waste your time with Mr.Box he is right and you are wrong that's all ....

But at least Mr Box has a coherent argument (I believe it's wrong BTW), consistent view and isn't offensive so we should be thankful for that given many of the people who have been on here recently.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Dear oh dear even Belle's showers are letting us down. It was great taht she took showers instead of laying down in the bath for half an hour like Michelle but today she did spend half the time in a bath position. Worse still was the "Austin Powers" blockage by the towel so if we could have seen her pussy - I had some wild (very wild I know) hope that she might bate - we didn't. I suppose that's not quite as bad as blocking the awesome body of the spectacularly beautiful Miss Hurley but I'd almost rather watch My Belle:heart:.

And then to top all brief chat with Gina, who is going out and been giving a masterclass of nudity and sexercising, she goes into her room and the panties go straight on despite having the entire apartment to herself again. This is November Belle without the nudity and the Candy massage - I know September/October Belle is in their somewhere because we saw her on the first day but since ...

Angel, Gina and now Belle, on paper that's a great lineup...They haven't even got out the starting blocks yet...:sad:

14 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Angel, Gina and now Belle, on paper that's a great lineup...They haven't even got out the starting blocks yet...:sad:

Yes. ... I hope it will get better when Angelina is back. ... If Gina would start to have a life there, this apartment could become meaningful. 

28 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Belle does not seem to know what to do with herself, if she was at B1 im sure she would be doing the excersize with Irma and Stella.

Maybe she has been let down by someone, she is acting like she has at times before when we have seen her let down.