Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

The fact that Angelina is back and not joining the rest of the girls suggests to me they have gone to a private party, a private sex party. My take on things for what it's worth is thus; Angel is not into that side of life, she has her professional work on the outside, she has a boyfriend who she contacts regularly  and she's making a nice earner from the apartment  (RLC). The rest of the girls appear to be party animals in the same light as the girls when Lola was making the running; now it's Irma that's pulling the strings with Alex being the conduit for contacts and we have seen what a perv he is. Anyway that's my opinion and good luck to them. Just wish I lived in Barca and was part of the in crowd :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

Angel looks sad and lonely. I wonder that by being gone if she missed being asked to join the rest of the girls in a nite out?

she talk a lot with belle today so i'm pretty sure she is aware that where the girls are and maybe just didn't want to join there 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

Angel looks sad and lonely. I wonder that by being gone if she missed being asked to join the rest of the girls in a nite out?

I don't think she would have gone Snake. It's not her thing, I'm pleased to say...:biggrin:

I'm sure they would have asked her, but she's got more sense...IMHO...

3 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

The fact that Angelina is back and not joining the rest of the girls suggests to me they have gone to a private party, a private sex party. My take on things for what it's worth is thus; Angel is not into that side of life, she has her professional work on the outside, she has a boyfriend who she contacts regularly  and she's making a nice earner from the apartment  (RLC). The rest of the girls appear to be party animals in the same light as the girls when Lola was making the running; now it's Irma that's pulling the strings with Alex being the conduit for contacts and we have seen what a perv he is. Anyway that's my opinion and good luck to them. Just wish I lived in Barca and was part of the in crowd :biggrin:

Spot on with everything you say. That's my opinion too....:biggrin:

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I think she's quite happy chilling in her own company...:biggrin:

Let's face it, until the last coupla nights, that's what she been doing. Gina is usually been with the twins and Belle has been in her own little world...

34 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Still got about 4 hours to watch so I won't be able to catch up with everything before the Replay runs out.

What a day to miss!

Make sure you look at Gina cam 14 about 17:30. It was your kind of view.:biggrin: