Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

Il y a 5 heures, sigfried a dit :

J'étais curieux au sujet de son tatoo Xlll donc je l'ai regardé dans le dictionnaire urbain;

XIII est 13 en chiffres romains, M est la 13e lettre de l'alphabet qui représente le Mexique ou la mafia mexicaine aussi connu comme La "EME"

Qui savait

je pense que tout le monde savait lire un chiffre romain!!!!:biggrin: ensuite 13 peut vouloir dire plein de chose: une date qui a marquée sa vie, le nombre de mecs qui l'ont sautés en même temps, ou encore le label russe "black 13, black star mafia" dont certaines participantes rlc étaient très proche!!!! cela peut- aussi vouloir parler d'une rupture, d'une transformation, ou encore être à la fois bénie ou maudit( ange et démon)......

I think everyone knew how to read a Roman numeral !!!!:biggrin: then 13 can mean full of things: a date that marked his life, the number of guys who skipped him at the same time, or The Russian label "black 13, black star mafia" whose some rlc participants were very close !!!! It may also mean a rupture, a transformation, or be both blessed and cursed (angel and devil) ......

Well I'm really pleased the girls I care about most kept A at arms length last night. And judging by 1 or 2 of their reactions, I don't think Angel or Gina would want to experience his touchy feely creepyness again! :cry: Unfortunately they might have to at some stage...:angry:

The girls had a good night and so did we, but that was of their own making and I don't know what he was expecting when he put the Karma Sutra on, that was just plain weird, but they got quickly bored with his plan and just wanted to dance....

Thank you girls, it was great to see you all enjoy yourselves and get along really well. More of that please, minus 'A'...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jjs said:

Why is there never any pics or vid in this or Barcelona 2 apartment  when there is plenty in Barcelona 1 .   just asking  

this is not the right thread, but it's because b1 has 3 free-cams downstairs and b2 has 0. that's why ^^'

36 minutes ago, wathou said:

Wtf i'm the only one that have a gap in the timeline replay between 00:30 & 4:30 ? T_T 

No me too but from 01.00 to 04.40 local time BCN. No explanation yet from RLC but I have e mailed them so let's see if they respond with an answer

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

No me too but from 01.00 to 04.40 local time BCN. No explanation yet from RLC but I have e mailed them so let's see if they respond with an answer

i e-mailed them too but i think rlc support is on vacation xD i send them an e-mail about the dust on cam 8 in angelina's room and they didn't responded yet :X