Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

9 minutes ago, Noldus said:

RLC Replay records of 00:00–03:35 UTC are unavailable due to technical issues. 3 extra days of access added to all current RLC Replay subscribers

Sod's law I guess. Pity the technical issues hadn't happened on a boring night when they were all asleep especially since last night Belle was in full dance mode and Stella decided to play with herself from behind at around 03.45 onward in a leisurely manner. Nice gesture from RLC all the same so thanks for that

40 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well I can't understand this hate for Alex

he's living the dream

It is no good entertainment for us. Not what I want to see. It just makes me angry. Of course Alex does what he does, we would have liked beeing there too. I don't like him, but the hate is really towards RLC. How can they accept this fucked up situation that have developed in b1&b2

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Would it have been less of a problem for you all if it had been Rus?

Well, I know many people will disagree, but I felt a genuine attraction between him and Jess. This attraction had been discussed by the girls in various translated topics, and is consistent with what I had perceived with their body language (for example the cuddling during the film evening). Call me gullible, but I find believable that what Jess did with him, she did it because she wanted him.

Alex is significantly less handsome than Rus, and no one is perceiving any kind off sensual attraction. That leads people to assume he is achieving whatever he achieved (at least with Irma and Stella) through ... whatever means. Gifts, social clout, entries in parties, whatever. It may be wrong and unjust, but the vibe is significantly different with him versus Rus.

On the other hand he seems to be a friendly fellow, and the girls seems to appreciate him on this superficial level. As long as he remains friendly, and do not push the other girls into doing things they are uneasy with ... 

And definitely, I'd much prefer that whatever happens happen on cam, instead of a private party wherever.

• Upvote 4

Well whatever RLC did have the footage at some stage because on Replay the thumbs were showing up. As the best night I have ever seen from Belle shaking her booty and giving my favourite views on Cam 11 while I was watching on 12 and typing on CC securre in the knowledge that I was 99% sure that I could watch on Replay. 99%wasn't good enough. 3 days is no compensation to me for missing all those views but hopefully my friend s can he me out. It really was Belle's best solo night

• Upvote 1

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Well whatever RLC did have the footage at some stage because on Replay the thumbs were showing up. As the best night I have ever seen from Belle shaking her booty and giving my favourite views on Cam 11 while I was watching on 12 and typing on CC securre in the knowledge that I was 99% sure that I could watch on Replay. 99%wasn't good enough. 3 days is no compensation to me for missing all those views but hopefully my friend s can he me out. It really was Belle's best solo night

i watched until around 1:30 but i was watching tv and didn't recorded anything i was counting on the replay too :X i seriously don't understand what's up with rlc those days there is more failure than good content ... 

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

15 hours without panties is wearing me out :biggrin: Whatever was up with her for the first 10 days is long over and I love watching My Belle:heart:'s pussy and arse and everything else about her.

Really? Who would have guessed?:dodgy:

• Upvote 3

57 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Well, I know many people will disagree, but I felt a genuine attraction between him and Jess. This attraction had been discussed by the girls in various translated topics, and is consistent with what I had perceived with their body language (for example the cuddling during the film evening). Call me gullible, but I find believable that what Jess did with him, she did it because she wanted him.

Alex is significantly less handsome than Rus, and no one is perceiving any kind off sensual attraction. That leads people to assume he is achieving whatever he achieved (at least with Irma and Stella) through ... whatever means. Gifts, social clout, entries in parties, whatever. It may be wrong and unjust, but the vibe is significantly different with him versus Rus.

On the other hand he seems to be a friendly fellow, and the girls seems to appreciate him on this superficial level. As long as he remains friendly, and do not push the other girls into doing things they are uneasy with ... 

And definitely, I'd much prefer that whatever happens happen on cam, instead of a private party wherever.

There are a few guys on here if they start there post 'I know many people will disagree' I know I won't be one of them...

I posted earlier that Rus would be fine. If the girls were happy with his intimate massages, that was no problem, but he wouldn't put pressure on them if they didn't want to. Remember Nicole just had a conventional massage, which turned out to just be a loosener for the later arrival of Miguel. She told him where she could touch and he was the complete gentleman. I wasn't a huge fan of it all, but it was fine. There seemed to be a level of friendship between him and Jes and it did seem genuine. He's an OK bloke...and he is good at massages...

Now Alex

the girls seems to appreciate him on this superficial level. As long as he remains friendly, and do not push the other girls into doing things they are uneasy with ... 

This statement is really important. I think some of the girls tolerate him more than appreciate him. The whole saga just feels wrong to me and makes me feel uncomfortable...

Yes he has it very lucky, so I'm sure we're all jealous a bit here and we'd be lying if we said we weren't. But come on guys....

Who has been in a situation like this...He's middle aged, and overweight, yet he's surrounded regularly by a selection of beautiful girls young enough to be his daughters. They could hand pick anyone they wanted if they were so inclined.....But they let him watch them in various states of undress, they strip for him, they let him body paint them naked, viewing them from every conceivable angle while constantly playing with his dick until it's his turn. Then they paint him naked....

Last night I believe he was hoping for a bit more when he produced the Karma Sutra...The girls just wanted to party, drink and dance. so ha sat and watched and \I dare say studied the female form at it's very best...attempting the odd touch here and the odd feel there, fortunately unsuccessfully....

I suppose it's hard for me to comment  how I would react in a similar situation. I think who I'm really annoyed with is RLC for letting this situation materialise, and allowing Alex, an outsider if you like, to have so much influence over some of the girls. It hope it ends soon. It's all a bit surreal for me...

• Upvote 2