Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Morning Angel. What a beautiful site to wake up to this morning, you cleaning all the house naked...:biggrin::heart:

Apparently, according to 1 of the guys on here, you do less than Danaya did...Of course everyone here, apart from this 1 guy knows that's utter bullshit and you've just proved it..

If I recall, Danaya never even cleaned her room never mind getting up and cleaning the whole house (except the other girls BR.s since they were still asleep) at 9.30 in the morning...:biggrin:

Damn Belle has dressed Jasmin style :sad:

While the others exercise topless or naked,My Belle:heart: is covered head to foot. She has been naked or topless a lot in the last few days but I'm greedy especially given the constant shows of Gina and extensive nudity of Angel.

Wheres does Angel go out to so frequently? Does anyone know - the beach, the shops, a job, friends? It is mystery to me.

20 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Damn Belle has dressed Jasmin style :sad:

While the others exercise topless or naked,My Belle:heart: is covered head to foot. She has been naked or topless a lot in the last few days but I'm greedy especially given the constant shows of Gina and extensive nudity of Angel.

Wheres does Angel go out to so frequently? Does anyone know - the beach, the shops, a job, friends? It is mystery to me.

Don't think anybody knows for sure. The pattern suggest she's working somewhere. If not then she is doing a lot of sightseeing.:biggrin: 

My Belle:heart: is very quiet today and last night. Must be missing Alex ... 37 hours without him LOL. She needs to bond with her "stepfather".

She maybe building but Belle definitely has a bit less routine (less predictable) than the other girls but that doesn't mean I wouldn't like her to do what Gina and Stella do, especially if it came at the expense of the sexy naked dancing, which only she really does - OK Irma but it's not quite the same. Angel wiggles a bit but not much more - Belle goes wild.

I think this arrangement of girls suits RLC very well. It means the Twins and Gina can switch between houses, Stella and Irma can get cuddly and Angel, like Michelle and Nicole (before she had that unfortunate bedmate). to do her own thing. But it does not suit Belle because Belle needs something different. She relies on 2 things: one to be surrounded by her things - I know she's been on couches but when she's settled, she's settled - and two to be with friends. One means being in B2 and the other B1 so she can only be half happy either way. She has hardly made any trips to B1 preferring it seems to meet Irma and Stella outside. At the moment I do not see her changing her lack of participation in the lesbian stuff even though we know what she's capable of, she does quite like girls but maybe last night I or S told her they might go a little bit further so she decided to give it miss. My feeling however is if she was with Irma and Stella 24/7 or Anna, Polya, Lola then things would be very different and we would get a much more consistent pattern of behaviour from her and probably more worth watching - what a shame the one time she was featuring strongly on the most watched page the footage was lost. I am not saying she's not content and has certainly made friends with Angel and gets on quite well with Gina but the energy is sporadic. 

I still maintain she came back too soon possibly because of her friendship with Irma and she will only thrive with a full complement of party girls around her.

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Apparently, according to 1 of the guys on here, you do less than Danaya did...Of course everyone here, apart from this 1 guy knows that's utter bullshit and you've just proved it..

Danaya did get licked by another girl though... I'd be happy for Angie to try to do more than that

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, wathou said:

everytimes belle is speaking with someone i always think that she is pissed but no it's just the way she speaks :angel:

Sh has a shrill, little girl voice but at least she isn't quite as noisy as the Twins. She tends to think a lot when she speaks. You can tell because like Ilona she never hides her emotions.