Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

14 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Keep a good eye on her BB. I'm off to bed, goodnight all

Sure will Ben although I have to visit Los Santos soon for a big heist. With all that bending for food, such a shame those panties are still on :biggrin: 

Number 8.

10. (and 9. was a huge handful) It might be Granola

11 minutes ago, havingablast said:

Come on Belle, slip the knickers off so we can have 5 rooms with naked arses on cam,

Irma, twins, Stella and Gina, all we are missing is you. :heart:

How do you think I feel? But I have to accept who she is. I was going to say she doesn't follow the crowd but of course that's what she did on her first follow until the action started and she took the lead but maybe she's not following the crowd now, sadly for me, and doesn't lead the action any more although she was the only one to flash her pussy at the last party and really got the rest up dancing.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well goodnight Belle. If suddenly, and I doubt very much you will, you start dancing then make sure Replay is working.

Night all. Be back to look at Belle before I sleep. Must go and get my washing.

Nite BB...:sleepy:

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

How do you think I feel? But I have to accept who she is. I was going to say she doesn't follow the crowd but of course that's what she did on her first follow until the action started and she took the lead but maybe she's not following the crowd now, sadly for me, and doesn't lead the action any more although she was the only one to flash her pussy at the last party and really got the rest up dancing.

Even with her panties on i could stare at her bum for ages,

Night all

• Upvote 1

Gina needs the big bed, cos she's too long for the little bed. She's so restless but unfortunately not in a horny way...:sad:

But I'm perfectly happy for her to stay here, for obvious reasons and Angel loves the big room....:biggrin:

Goodnight Gina...:heart:

Goodnight all...:sleepy:

12 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Think Belle realized i was staring at her bum now she has covered it up. :dodgy:

Night

Belle came home? I hadn't noticed.:cry: Rlc seems to be stuck on cam 14 for some reason.:angel:

58 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well goodnight Belle. If suddenly, and I doubt very much you will, you start dancing then make sure Replay is working.

Night all. Be back to look at Belle before I sleep. Must go and get my washing.

you, you know well Belle, what do you think happened, why she behaves so differently from the last time I was in Barcelona, I can not understand