Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 hour ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Angelina had spent a lot of time, especially during so called prime time in the apartment - she has been by far the most present of the current cast.

I don not see her for one complete week. Or 168 hours. ist that your "most present"?

2 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

I don not see her for one complete week. Or 168 hours. ist that your "most present"?

When are you watching their time? Except during the day Angel is in the apt. quite a bit. I have no problem seeing her in the apt. and even catch some of her bates.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

Mystery solved ! Angelina has a twin sister living in the apartment most mornings/evenings/night while she is away entertaining some customers in mafia sponsored orgies ! (orgies maybe involving avocados ormaybe not, but at this point we are in the domain of speculation)

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Mystery solved ! Angelina has a twin sister living in the apartment most mornings/evenings/night while she is away entertaining some customers in mafia sponsored orgies ! (orgies maybe involving avocados ormaybe not, but at this point we are in the domain of speculation)

vlk you gave the secret away of the twin sister. Now people will want to see them together.:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

Angel left the apt at 7.30 am 8th March and returned 00.01 13th March. Now it's while since I was at school but I think that adds up to 112 1/2 hours...:dodgy: